1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 11:49 AM by oaklandraider12 Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
        desyyy

TheDanRich wrote:

desyyy wrote:

Ghost Pro
        Warlord Pro
        Ninja Pro
        Supressor
        Jammer/Motion sensor
        AND a dark corner on the map where my gillisuit blends in= Me being invisible on radar, even when shooting, If people aim at me my name wont show up, and i can see them coming, or jam their radar. Invisible to all, possibly a skill people scream camper at, but a strategy which usuallly ends up with me in the top 3 players.

But at what cost? That just sounds so boring.

You need to give it a try. I have my share of running, but it takes skill to execute it properly, You need to protect your objectives, and when wave one of the enemy comes past and sees your spot, you move. It might sound boring at first, but try it some time and you will see the difference between noobing in a corner, and using stealth classes.
        • 31. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

CrayHD wrote:

Game isn't ruined, but it could get ruined fast. I'm trying to tell that you shouldn't use cheap setups and tactics because you are frustrated.

Apologies if this sounds rude, but what do you suggest?  That we all use Lightweight and stand in the middle of the map jumping up and down?

I play in a clan, and most people in the group are ex-military (a few are current military).  No successful military organization in history would actually recommend not taking cover and holding down an advantageous position.

As for corner campers, guess what.  They are hiding in a room with a gun pointed at the door.  Just don't go in there.  One or two people watching a door are pretty easy to avoid.  Sure, you take a death or two until you figure out where they are.  Then you can either avoid them or go after them.

And there's nothing that says you have to play deathmatch.  The objective based games allow you to take some deaths without hurting the team too much.
          • 32. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
            stahlster

cptprice753 wrote:

See that Last stand, famas, camping and other things are ruining the game!!!

Maybe it's ruining the game for ex MP40 jugg/ UMP lightweight marathon users but for a skilled players these aren't really a problem.  Every singly one of those problems is easily dealt with, and two of them with a single flash bang.  Yah maybe getting killed by a corner camper is frustrating the first time, but after you know where they are and what they are doing your tactics should change.  This is part of being a skilled player. 

The famas might be OP'd a bit, but a good player can kill anyone with any weapon.  Nothing is ruining this game besides game breaking lag and too much time spent on these forums listening to all the whiners.
            • 33. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
              manbearpig894
              If you think someone is using a setup that is more effective than yours than you adapt to it and better yourself. You are making youself sound ignorant by saying people are ruining the game by using what kills them.  If you keep getting killed by something, then obviously it must be better than what you are using so why not use it back at them? This thread makes no sense.
              • 34. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
                iidarkshadowoo
                Didn't you say a couple of times, or even quite a few times, before that you don't even play this game anymore?
                • 35. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
                  The community is whats "ruined" every COD game.
                  COD4- Hackers made it unplayable at times
                  W@W- MP40 w/Juggernog and Steady Aim
                  MW2- OMA/DC
                  BO- Famas w/ghost silencer

Now is all that the developers fault? No, its the communities for abusing things in the game. So next time you want to rage at 3arc over the Famas, don't. Rage at the person using it.
                  • 36. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
                    Like I said in another thread...

TwinWolf954 wrote:

These are pretty much the only options they have - complain, get over it, or stop playing the game altogether. In all honesty, we can't stop them from doing any of those, either.

Sure, complaining on the forums is not a constructive way of dealing with the game's problems, but we're not moderators. As much as I would love to delete threads like these, I can't. Only thing we can do is ignore them.

EDIT: Nah, I think it would be wrong of me to delete this thread. After all, he's just providing feedback, I guess.
                    • 37. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
                      desyyy
                      How is using a certain gun with a certain attachment even possibe of ruining a game? Learn to not be morons who run around the map trying to shoot anything that moves, and start  using cover, move slowly, and wait for the enemy. LIKE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO IN BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      • 38. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
                        CrayHD

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Didn't you say a couple of times, or even quite a few times, before that you don't even play this game anymore?

Yap, I did, but you know exactly that nobody can escape Call of Duty! 
                        • 39. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
                          CrayHD

sink74 wrote:

CrayHD wrote:

Game isn't ruined, but it could get ruined fast. I'm trying to tell that you shouldn't use cheap setups and tactics because you are frustrated.

Apologies if this sounds rude, but what do you suggest?  That we all use Lightweight and stand in the middle of the map jumping up and down?

I play in a clan, and most people in the group are ex-military (a few are current military).  No successful military organization in history would actually recommend not taking cover and holding down an advantageous position.

As for corner campers, guess what.  They are hiding in a room with a gun pointed at the door.  Just don't go in there.  One or two people watching a door are pretty easy to avoid.  Sure, you take a death or two until you figure out where they are.  Then you can either avoid them or go after them.

And there's nothing that says you have to play deathmatch.  The objective based games allow you to take some deaths without hurting the team too much.

It doesn't have to be extremes. Waiting for enemies from times to times is just fine, but I see a lot people recently sitting in one spot for the whole game until they get their chopper. I don't mind them, I just don't come back for a revenge kill, but my teammates to, and then I get raped by a chopper.