1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 11:49 AM by oaklandraider12 Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

CrayHD wrote:

It doesn't have to be extremes. Waiting for enemies from times to times is just fine, but I see a lot people recently sitting in one spot for the whole game until they get their chopper. I don't mind them, I just don't come back for a revenge kill, but my teammates to, and then I get raped by a chopper.

I feel your pain.  If possible, you should try and build up a group of people to play with.  Good communication and teamwork will beat corner campers all the time.

And if you can't do that, at least rocking Ghost Pro will keep most of their killstreaks from squashing you.
        • 41. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
          If you do the one of the following, you are considered part of the problem:

--Any type of camping on the outskirts of maps not defending any flags/bombs/routes. Being greedy.

--Spawn camping in S&D in a corner of a building. Waiting with your favorite weapon of choice. Probably weilding Ghost as well.

--Being a bad player and feeding the other team killstreaks.
          And so on...

There is plenty of bad tactics that hurt the game and repel competitive players.
          • 42. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
            desyyy
            I agree with all except for S&D.  You only have one life there. Camping is key in that mode.
            • 43. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

desyyy wrote:

I agree with all except for S&D.  You only have one life there. Camping is key in that mode.

Camping until the time limit has depleted isn't key. I can see playing slow because the defence is hard to beat, but you don't hide until the last second.
              • 44. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
                COD has a **** community.
                • 45. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
                  desyyy
                  you do if the enemy is planting.
                  • 46. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

vicious tank wrote:

COD has a **** community.

Because mose are immature and/or dimwitted.

you do if the enemy is planting.

Obviously. You're not going to run off unless you are going to a spot far enough to see anyone defusing it.
                    • 47. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
                      glassdeth
                      everyone plays the game differently, that's what makes it so fun and realistic.  do you think when there are real wars that the presidents/rulers complain to eachother saying, "that's not fair, why are you using snipers.  just run out into the open and attack me like a man"? no. that's the whole point of the game.  why do you think you can use sniper rifles?  the only people that make this game unenjoyable are those who use hacks and glitches to "cheat".  and that's about my opinion on the whole matter.
                      • 48. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

CrayHD wrote:

Yes, it's true. It's you. You, the ones that camp and wait for us to come, you, the ones that uses the cheapest setups to get the possibly best score, you, the ones that dashboard if you get frustrated. I really love the whole Call of Duty franchise, maybe witha little exception to Black Ops, but the community is destroying this game. You're making it the worst, always.
                        Ever asked yourself why so many people always say " I'm going back to [insert title of previous COD here] " ? Because casual players go on. If Black Ops is released, they stop playing MW2 and start playing BO. Game gets a 1000% better from one day to another. Odd huh?
                        You're complaining about ghost, you're getting frustrated and you start using it out of the frustration. You will see that this game will not end other than MW2 did. Once it's July/August, everybody whores Ghost camping, just like they whored OMA.
                        Now, why are you doing it? If you hate those people that use this set up so much, why you use it by yourself. You know why people starting OMA/DC? Because they got frustrated by other guys doing this. Here is the mistake. If you didn't start OMAing, the guy you killed with it didn't too. And the guy who got killed by him didn't. And it goes on. Please, don't use cheap set ups out of frustration, or this game will have an end pretty soon.

I didn't understand a word you just said.
                        • 49. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

glassdeth wrote:

everyone plays the game differently, that's what makes it so fun and realistic.  do you think when there are real wars that the presidents/rulers complain to eachother saying, "that's not fair, why are you using snipers.  just run out into the open and attack me like a man"? no. that's the whole point of the game.  why do you think you can use sniper rifles?  the only people that make this game unenjoyable are those who use hacks and glitches to "cheat".  and that's about my opinion on the whole matter.

Realism should never have input in a CoD arguement because there would be tons of stuff needing a huge change.