9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2014 11:59 PM by Stealthmoder RSS

Loss of Rank - Game Lobby locked

nathjk
      Last night I was playing COD WAW Zombies when the game was disconnected as soon as it started. When i returned to the lobby my rank was reduced from 62 to 1 with minus 2 billion XP points. All of the live games are now locked. I assumed the player I was playing with hacked my game. Xbox Customer support have told me its not a problem with my accounts as I have not been banned.I have never modded the game or done anything wrong. How can this be fixed? I need help as I can no longer play WAW!
        • Re: Loss of Rank - Game Lobby locked
          alex301097
          hey same thing happend to me mate im now level 1 from level 59 i lost somthing like 200000000 xp and i can not play any online so i guess its not just me
            alex301097
            hey same thing happend to me mate im now level 1 from level 59 i lost somthing like 200000000 xp and i can not play any online so i guess its not just me
              dude28563
              hav u tried changin gtag or sending them a death threat        
                nathjk
                I got a reply from activision saying that they are aware of this hacking problem and so far the developers have no fix.

They suggested deleting and recovering gamer tag which may or may not work....

Or creating a new gamertag.  No other solutions are available.

Just have to buy Black ops i guess.
                  This happened to me, right after I got the hell out of a modded zombies match! Why is this happening, and how can we fix it?
                    islapzombiez

nathjk wrote:

Last night I was playing COD WAW Zombies when the game was disconnected as soon as it started. When i returned to the lobby my rank was reduced from 62 to 1 with minus 2 billion XP points. All of the live games are now locked. I assumed the player I was playing with hacked my game. Xbox Customer support have told me its not a problem with my accounts as I have not been banned.I have never modded the game or done anything wrong. How can this be fixed? I need help as I can no longer play WAW!

I can help you get back online again.
                      getmoneyk1d12 4

islapzombiez wrote:

nathjk wrote:

I can help you get back online again.

Can you help me too?
                        Stealthmoder

I have been hacked, I do not know what happened... My friend and I we're playing Cod: Waw. We went on Zombies and joined a random lobby, the hackers invited us to a party, and we joined the party and they Made us the last prestige, and them they used a mod so we couldn't leave the lobby, I went to my dashboard, because that was the only thing I could do to leave the the game... Once I got back on, and went to multiplayer, I was level 1, and I couldn't play multiplayer. So, I went to Zombies, and I couldn't play it... But, Microsoft didn't send me a notification notifying me that I got banned. But, I don't if Microsoft banned me, or if the hackers did, because I have NEVER been banned IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME THIS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED !!!!!!!! My Xbox gamertag is

sstealthmoder

Pplease send me a message telling me what I need to do to play again...