1 2 3 4 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2013 7:59 PM by ChiefChakawaka Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
        rankismet

deathbybisp wrote:

Ok, i used to play hard core all the time, i actually went from core, to hardcore on WAW. but ive gotten tired of several things with that game type. Here's some reasons that i believe that alot of folks play hardcore...
        1.your aim is bad
        2. you like to hide alot (camp and wait)
        3. your aim is bad
        4. you like to hide alot
        5. you think that the name "hardcore" makes you cool
        6. your aim is bad and you like to hide alot
        7. you dont get alot of killstreaks cuz you are a scrub, so no ricochet doesn't bother you; since you dont get any other killstreaks besides spy plane, care package, black bird. and the occasional doggies.
        8. you actually enjoy killing your teammates if they raped you the game before when you were on the other team. WOW!!
        9. you think its more realistic (until some douchebag kills you in second chance)
        10. you think every gun or perk is overpowered, so you should play this mode since you can snipe someone from across the map with an ak74u (totally unrealistic)
        my question to all you folks who think its more realistic is: have you ever shot a fully automatic gun?? probly not. cuz there is no possible way you can spray accurately with a weapon on fully auto, unless its a .22 cal bullet. even real military vets that i know who play this game have run a m60 in real life, and ALL of them have said that theres no way that they could spray accurately in (real life) with any weapon on this game. military guns and personnel will burst fire 98% of the time. so guess what? hardcore is not more realistic. its for scrubs who cant shoot accurately, and have to camp to get good killstreaks. end of story

(to clarify my hate of hardcore id like to say that camping is my main issue with the mode, as well as some kid who cant hardly even aim their gun, hit me in the leg and kill me while i was just about to blast them in the chest with spot-on aiming. the other would be getting booted for killstreaks killing teammates)

Hi OP... great flame post...  

So... I prefer HC because:

1. I like weapon variety.
        2. I enjoy the added element of fire discipline.
        3. I like the less cluttered screen.
        4. I don't need a health fairy.
        5. I understand the difference between accuracy and sustained fire.
        6. I don't need to have a bullet counter.
        7. I don't chase dots.
        8. I know Halo jumping is not a skill.

That's it for now...

... pssst... it's "a lot"... just sayin'.
        • 11. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
          brent99
          >less effort and more success<

• 12. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
            rankismet

bslapshot wrote:

>less effort and more success<

Just an FYI... there are ~20 playlists where you can spend your time ignoring HC... but I do agree with your Core assessment above.
            • 13. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
              BORN 2B BANNED AGAIN
              It feels a little more real you don't want to die other modes Oh I died oh ok I'm back. repeat.
              • 14. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
                Boondocks_Saint
                why I like Hardcore?   hmmmm

1. It doesn't take an entire clip to kill someone..
                2.. Mature players..
                3. No 12 y/o "MLG" kids that think their 360 no-scopes acctually impress people..
                3..No Permanent mini-map..
                4.. It doesn't take an entire clip to kill someone..
                5. Very few Noob-Tubers.
                6. It doesn't take an entire clip to kill someone..
                7.More weapon variety.. People actually use other weapons besides the famas and ak74u.
                8..It doesn't take an entire clip to kill someone..

And the biggest reason why I love hardcore...  No where near as many people that think they are COD gods that think they have a right to tell other people how to play the game..
                • 15. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
                  There are a number of reasons I play Hardcore exclusively:

#1, When I snipe I like to kill my target when I hit them
                  #2. I'd prefer not to use all of my ammunition killing 2-3 people
                  #3. The realism is appealing to me
                  #4. It feels more like a chess match and you have to be spot on with your aim and know exactly where you are going when you move.

There are many more reasons, but these are the core reasons why I like hardcore.
                  I'm not sure why the OP is so angry with Hardcore but I figure I'd answer the question anyhow.
                  • 16. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
                    Boondocks_Saint

Croutonlol wrote:

There are a number of reasons I play Hardcore exclusively:

#1, When I snipe I like to kill my target when I hit them
                    #2. I'd prefer not to use all of my ammunition killing 2-3 people
                    #3. The realism is appealing to me
                    #4. It feels more like a chess match and you have to be spot on with your aim and know exactly where you are going when you move.

There are many more reasons, but these are the core reasons why I like hardcore.
                    I'm not sure why the OP is so angry with Hardcore but I figure I'd answer the question anyhow.

he claims that he hates "Campers"...  my guess is that he isn't good enough at the game to counter a camper..
                    • 17. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??

Boondocks_Saint wrote:

why I like Hardcore?   hmmmm

1. It doesn't take an entire clip to kill someone..
                      2.. Mature players..
                      3. No 12 y/o "MLG" kids that think their 360 no-scopes acctually impress people..
                      3..No Permanent mini-map..
                      4.. It doesn't take an entire clip to kill someone..
                      5. Very few Noob-Tubers.
                      6. It doesn't take an entire clip to kill someone..
                      7.More weapon variety.. People actually use other weapons besides the famas and ak74u.
                      8..It doesn't take an entire clip to kill someone..

And the biggest reason why I love hardcore...  No where near as many people that think they are COD gods that think they have a right to tell other people how to play the game..

couldnt have said it better 
                      • 18. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
                        CharlotteLouise xD

deathbybisp wrote:

Ok, i used to play hard core all the time, i actually went from core, to hardcore on WAW. but ive gotten tired of several things with that game type. Here's some reasons that i believe that alot of folks play hardcore...
                        1.your aim is bad
                        2. you like to hide alot (camp and wait)
                        3. your aim is bad
                        4. you like to hide alot
                        5. you think that the name "hardcore" makes you cool
                        6. your aim is bad and you like to hide alot
                        7. you dont get alot of killstreaks cuz you are a scrub, so no ricochet doesn't bother you; since you dont get any other killstreaks besides spy plane, care package, black bird. and the occasional doggies.
                        8. you actually enjoy killing your teammates if they raped you the game before when you were on the other team. WOW!!
                        9. you think its more realistic (until some douchebag kills you in second chance)
                        10. you think every gun or perk is overpowered, so you should play this mode since you can snipe someone from across the map with an ak74u (totally unrealistic)
                        my question to all you folks who think its more realistic is: have you ever shot a fully automatic gun?? probly not. cuz there is no possible way you can spray accurately with a weapon on fully auto, unless its a .22 cal bullet. even real military vets that i know who play this game have run a m60 in real life, and ALL of them have said that theres no way that they could spray accurately in (real life) with any weapon on this game. military guns and personnel will burst fire 98% of the time. so guess what? hardcore is not more realistic. its for scrubs who cant shoot accurately, and have to camp to get good killstreaks. end of story

(to clarify my hate of hardcore id like to say that camping is my main issue with the mode, as well as some kid who cant hardly even aim their gun, hit me in the leg and kill me while i was just about to blast them in the chest with spot-on aiming. the other would be getting booted for killstreaks killing teammates)

Not going to bother reading all that. Sorry 

I only play hardcore for the reason ... I hate core! 
                        I don't like the fact you have to pump 20+ bullets into the enemy and your the one who gets killed.
                        I find more people camp in core. Disagree with me if you wish, but i really couldn't care.

When playing hardcore you get used to not having the UAV and work out where their spawning .. where their camping and what direction their going in. 

If you think hardcore is all about sitting in a corner and camping. Your wrong. How about go learn to play hardcore and use your brain to work out where they are? All about working it out. 
                        • 19. Re: why do you prefer hardcore??
                          Hardcore is more tactical and harder. It takes less rounds to kill someone. I dont min dcore just at times its so inconsistent. One minute your killing someone with 2-4 bullets. Next it takes 4-6  or even more. M16 can 1 shot here n there but half time needs 2 -3 bursts. Harccore its 1-2 bullets to kill. I can see how you say poeple have crappy aim because alot of people like to hip fire since it takes alot less to kill someone. I can also see why you say camping some people to corner camp. Thats why i play objective game modes. HC TDM N FFA is just noob camp fest.
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next