1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 1,136 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2012 2:33 AM by thegamer627 Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Has anyone officially opened a forum for COD8 yet

II F0XH0UND II wrote:

A thread will work. All threads will be merged into it. Like this one.

Okay, but I think a sub-forum should be created once MW3 is announced so teh noobz will leave us alone.
        • 21. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Next? Discussion Thread
          DanielWW2
          Wait, you were a mod 2 years ago?  :shock:
          • 22. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Next? Discussion Thread
            RyNsWOrLD
            there is pretty much no info out yet, trust me, i spent like four hours searching last night... nothing... i can only assume that means there is something groundbreaking going on, because they really seem to want to keep it on the down low...
            • 23. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Next? Discussion Thread
              RIGHT GUYS! Some ideas.

1. I don't want my customised emblem to be on the side of my gun only. I want to have it on my helmet, on my sleeves. Even as a facepaint if it's necessary. But I'd definatly like to see my emblem on my helmet.

2. I want to see COD Points booted out the front door. I want to get kills/headshots to unlock things.

3. I want to see maps that are EPIC! I posted a few weks ago for some ideas on maps and the top two are, SKYSCRAPER! Two skyscapers that are close to collapsingm, the only way to get across these two skyscrapers is either the zipline or the bridge a couple of floors down. Think of it as Highrise, but with a massive gap inbetween the two offices. For this map i'd like to see more burning skyscrapers in the background.

And SCHOOL! An abandoned school in the UK, there are no current maps in the UK so It would be nice to see some. This map will be nearly identical to vacant. Perfect for shotguns. What maps do we have atm that are perfect for shotguns?

4. Customisable camos, Green tiger, blue tiger, black flames whatever just put some creativity in the game.

5. Customise the WHOLE character to your liking not based on perks. When Black Ops was released I expected full customisation of helmets, goggles, balaclavas, gloves, boots you name it. Not just, "Perk 1 is what your character looks like, end of".

PLEASE SUPPORT MY IDEAS! Have a nice day!
              • 24. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Next? Discussion Thread

TGR2010 wrote:

RIGHT GUYS! Some ideas.

1. I don't want my customised emblem to be on the side of my gun only. I want to have it on my helmet, on my sleeves. Even as a facepaint if it's necessary. But I'd definatly like to see my emblem on my helmet.

2. I want to see COD Points booted out the front door. I want to get kills/headshots to unlock things.

3. I want to see maps that are EPIC! I posted a few weks ago for some ideas on maps and the top two are, SKYSCRAPER! Two skyscapers that are close to collapsingm, the only way to get across these two skyscrapers is either the zipline or the bridge a couple of floors down. Think of it as Highrise, but with a massive gap inbetween the two offices. For this map i'd like to see more burning skyscrapers in the background.

And SCHOOL! An abandoned school in the UK, there are no current maps in the UK so It would be nice to see some. This map will be nearly identical to vacant. Perfect for shotguns. What maps do we have atm that are perfect for shotguns?

4. Customisable camos, Green tiger, blue tiger, black flames whatever just put some creativity in the game.

5. Customise the WHOLE character to your liking not based on perks. When Black Ops was released I expected full customisation of helmets, goggles, balaclavas, gloves, boots you name it. Not just, "Perk 1 is what your character looks like, end of".

1. I like that one.

2. I like CoD points for buying guns because I really don't like half the guns in any given game.

3. Impossible. Good idea, but would NEVER happen. They would need a completely new engine to make maps like that and even then, it would lag worse than any other maps ever made unless they got dedicated servers.

4. I like it.

5 I like it.

• 25. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Next? Discussion Thread

TGR2010 wrote:

RIGHT GUYS! Some ideas.

To expand on that, I think we should have a spear gun and tanks on Dome.
                  • 26. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Next? Discussion Thread
                    weird-guy
                    I like number 5. I was expecting the same thing before Black Ops was released.
                    • 27. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Next? Discussion Thread
                      Yeah, I think everyone were expecting that, when they say "full player customization" they should mean FULL BODY CUSTOMIZATION, not perk based customization.

Halo did it, why can't CoD?
                      • 28. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Next? Discussion Thread

II F0XH0UND II wrote:

Welcome to the official discussion thread for the next entry of the Call of Duty franchise.

• Keep it clean.
                        • Stay on topic.
                        • Respect peers.

Well I'm going to take a guess that the next CoD game will be MW3.

Did I win?
                        • 29. Re: MW3 perks

Horrorman wrote:

Anti Lag - you are getting 3 bars in every game.
                          Anti Lag Pro - you are getting 4 bars in every game.

I approve this! 
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next