9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2013 2:28 AM by freakziilla RSS

This is Why Treyarch Doesn't Fix World at War

There are thousands of threads going out there telling Treyarch to fix WaW, and this is one of them. IN EVERY SINGLE LOBBY there is at least one hacker, I have filed hundereds and hundereds and hundereds complaints against those @#$%^&* hackers, but nothing ever happens! And BLACK OPS gets a patch on the @!#$%^& LOCK ON! WaW is ten times better than Black Ops in every single way ever possible in gaming. Black Ops gets a patch every like... ten minutes. WaW has more hackers than the C.I.A, and much better quality than Bops, so why does Black Ops get all the patches?

There was the complaining part. Now, you may wonder why they don't care about WaW. Well, I have found some reasons that should shed some light

-World War Two isn't very marketable: Have you ever been on www.Gametrailers.com? It is the most biased, lamest, stupidest website to ever review anything. They are especially bored to death by World War Two games. There is not a single review of a WWII game where they don't mention that there have been a bajillion of them and they are tired. They even went as far as rating WaW an 8.8 (very underrated), and saying "There are no laser sights, no night vision, so if you were building your prestiege of everything modern technology has to offer, you won't find much here." I could here the boredom in the announcer's voice as he talked about all the BAD things about the game, and actually trying to find bad things. That pretty much explains WWII games released today. They are all cheap copies of Call of Duty and MOH,  the developers barely even tried. Plus, the people who say that WWII is boring are the ones that have to play the bad WWII games for a living. However, WaW is the exception to WWII games, it is absolutely phenominal and is far better than every single CoD game. Call of Duty should stick to it's roots that the fans love rather than continue with this "modern warfare" thing that a couple of websites like. I'm not saying WWII is bad, i'm saying that most of the WWII games out there (excluding CoD and MOH) are pretty bad.

-It's old: Call of Duty World at War is the second most recent game treyarch released. THAT IS SO OLD!!! Treyarch obviously thinks people LIKE Black Ops, and play it all the time, and it was as popular as it was in the first 3 months it came out. IT IS NOT. WaW is in desperate need for an update, and for someone to police it and look for the hackers and ban them.

And the scariest reason:

The More Modern Call of Duty games are sponsored by someone that is a little unique to be sponsoring a video game: The United States Government. Apparently, some kids who play Call of Duty a lot think 'Wow, shooting people is fun" and they go and join the army. All of the Call of Duty games that took place out of WWII were sponsored by the U.S. Government. WaW obviously depicts war as too horrible and gruesome (rememer the fountain in Vendetta?) to be sponsored by the U.S. Army. plus, historical guns and technology just aren't good enough for brainwashing 7-year olds to become future soldiers. This sponsorhip from Hell is just another way for Treyarch (more like Activision) to make more money, and that is all that matters to them. They don't care about the community, the players, or even the lives of misguided soldiers.

That is why Treyarch won't fix WaW. It just doesn't make the cut for brainwashing kids to join the military. If you want WaW fixed, DO NOT BUY ANY GAME MADE BY ACTIVISION!!! I made the mistake of lining their pockets with my purchases from them.

BOYCOTT ACTIVISION NOW!!!
        • Re: This is Why Treyarch Doesn't Fix World at War
          About your children barinwashing part...

MW2 would knock soldier enlisting out of any sane person's head.

Plus this seems a bit too, 'IT'S A CONSPIRACY' type thing for me.

The reason is probably simple.
          -It's old (which you mentioned)
          -compared to MW2 and Black Ops population,W@W is coming up short,so fixing the hackers wouldn't be profitable.

Superirish19 wrote:

The reason is probably simple.
            -It's old (which you mentioned)
            -compared to MW2 and Black Ops population,W@W is coming up short,so fixing the hackers wouldn't be profitable.

This. Sad as it is to admit.
              Why would MW2 make people not want to enlist?
                How is this too much like "ITS A CONSPIRACY" thing? I once did a school project on UFOs. Even though I had some pretty messed up things in there, i still got an 'A' and the teacher thought of it as reliable information. I don't see the "ITS A CONSPIRACY" in my post.

As for the thing about MW2 making people not want to enlist, I don't see that much in it that would make people not want to enlist.
                  Come on people there are other games out there other than COD. I know it's nice to play our old games like WAW once in a while for a jog down memory lane but the blame lies with the hackers who use J-Tags to exploit the game dynamics so it is down to Activision and MS to solve the hacks and ban the people together. Otherwise buy a PS3. Hopefully there is no problems on that console.

Don't blame the game though.

Dudeacus97 wrote:

There are thousands of threads going out there telling Treyarch to fix WaW, and this is one of them. IN EVERY SINGLE LOBBY there is at least one hacker, I have filed hundereds and hundereds and hundereds complaints against those @#$%^&* hackers, but nothing ever happens! And BLACK OPS gets a patch on the @!#$%^& LOCK ON! WaW is ten times better than Black Ops in every single way ever possible in gaming. Black Ops gets a patch every like... ten minutes. WaW has more hackers than the C.I.A, and much better quality than Bops, so why does Black Ops get all the patches?

There was the complaining part. Now, you may wonder why they don't care about WaW. Well, I have found some reasons that should shed some light

-World War Two isn't very marketable: Have you ever been on www.Gametrailers.com? It is the most biased, lamest, stupidest website to ever review anything. They are especially bored to death by World War Two games. There is not a single review of a WWII game where they don't mention that there have been a bajillion of them and they are tired. They even went as far as rating WaW an 8.8 (very underrated), and saying "There are no laser sights, no night vision, so if you were building your prestiege of everything modern technology has to offer, you won't find much here." I could here the boredom in the announcer's voice as he talked about all the BAD things about the game, and actually trying to find bad things. That pretty much explains WWII games released today. They are all cheap copies of Call of Duty and MOH,  the developers barely even tried. Plus, the people who say that WWII is boring are the ones that have to play the bad WWII games for a living. However, WaW is the exception to WWII games, it is absolutely phenominal and is far better than every single CoD game. Call of Duty should stick to it's roots that the fans love rather than continue with this "modern warfare" thing that a couple of websites like. I'm not saying WWII is bad, i'm saying that most of the WWII games out there (excluding CoD and MOH) are pretty bad.

-It's old: Call of Duty World at War is the second most recent game treyarch released. THAT IS SO OLD!!! Treyarch obviously thinks people LIKE Black Ops, and play it all the time, and it was as popular as it was in the first 3 months it came out. IT IS NOT. WaW is in desperate need for an update, and for someone to police it and look for the hackers and ban them.

And the scariest reason:

The More Modern Call of Duty games are sponsored by someone that is a little unique to be sponsoring a video game: The United States Government. Apparently, some kids who play Call of Duty a lot think 'Wow, shooting people is fun" and they go and join the army. All of the Call of Duty games that took place out of WWII were sponsored by the U.S. Government. WaW obviously depicts war as too horrible and gruesome (rememer the fountain in Vendetta?) to be sponsored by the U.S. Army. plus, historical guns and technology just aren't good enough for brainwashing 7-year olds to become future soldiers. This sponsorhip from Hell is just another way for Treyarch (more like Activision) to make more money, and that is all that matters to them. They don't care about the community, the players, or even the lives of misguided soldiers.

That is why Treyarch won't fix WaW. It just doesn't make the cut for brainwashing kids to join the military. If you want WaW fixed, DO NOT BUY ANY GAME MADE BY ACTIVISION!!! I made the mistake of lining their pockets with my purchases from them.

BOYCOTT ACTIVISION NOW!!!

lol you have a good argument i was going to say something smart but like i said your argument is legit one thing thou lots of people play black ops if you dont think so there is something wrong waw is a great game but moh the new one anyway sucks beyond all belief
                      SpyCrab001

big-joe420 wrote:

lol you have a good argument i was going to say something smart but like i said your argument is legit one thing thou lots of people play black ops if you dont think so there is something wrong waw is a great game but moh the new one anyway sucks beyond all belief

Learn to snip

On-Topic:
                      As much as I hate how activision makes us pay too much for stuff that would only be worth as much as apps on an android and IPhone/IPod/IPad, World at War needs a serious hacker ban massacre, MW2 is fine, Black Ops get's annoying at how many times you get killed in bullcrap ways.

yeah it gives me the ***** to play world at war,,i to am pissed od about that **** world at war is a badd ass game no other world war 2 game out there ,,yeah it might be old but its not that old,,we are getting ripped off look how they are selling the maps for a high ass price ,,fix the fuckin game treyarch and then maybe i will buy the maps again,,i cleared space on my hard drive to make room for the walking dead,, if the freakin game wasnt hacked i would of figured somthing else out ,,if you ass hairs cant fix the game why the **** are you selling the maps like the game just came out you crack heads...now im pissed

yeah it gives me the ***** to play world at war,,i to am pissed od about that **** world at war is a badd ass game no other world war 2 game out there ,,yeah it might be old but its not that old,,we are getting ripped off look how they are selling the maps for a high ass price ,,fix the fuckin game treyarch and then maybe i will buy the maps again,,i cleared space on my hard drive to make room for the walking dead,, if the freakin game wasnt hacked i would of figured somthing else out ,,if you ass hairs cant fix the game why the **** are you selling the maps like the game just came out you crack heads...now im pissed