1 2 3 4 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2011 2:03 AM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
        patrioticsox
        The guy who said people complain about any and everything on games is right. That is cause this new generation of kids being raised think they deserve everything for free without working for it. And they want everything the way they want it. That is what happens when the people with jobs pay taxes, and the unemployed get a free ride from the government, and then all these wellfare babies think they are entitled to something for free, and how they want it cause they see their parents living off the american taxpayer and uncle sam and think they deserve something.
        • 11. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
          adw1983
          IF the guys balancing the weapons know what they're doing, the AUG will be fixed as well.
          Only the short range damage needs a nerf, or the FAMAUG will be useless.

LMG hip-fire and raise speed could also fix them without the damage being reduced.

Saying that there will be another best weapon is doubting Treyarch's Quality Assurance-skills.
          I share the fear that the AUG is going to get used by 75% of players online very soon.

But that does NOT in any way mean that it is pointless to nerf the overpowered weapons.
          Treyarch have got a 300 page thread on the matter where AUG is presented in the first post on these forums, so there really is no excuse -- it is obvious to anyone with the slightest insight into the game mechanics that the Stoner 63 and AUG are going to see much more use in the future.

IF FAMAS gets nerfed:

75% of players will use AUG.
          Some people will actually use the spectre.

IF FAMAUG gets nerfed, 15-25% of the experienced players will use Stoner 63.
          Spectre will see use.

In a perfect world, Stoner 63 will get LMG aim speed, and the gameworld will be perfect once Treyarch unclones the weapons and make Commando 30-20 with higher accuracy -- or whatever.
          Clones are boring.
          • 12. Re: Famas Nerfed ?

patrioticsox wrote:

The guy who said people complain about any and everything on games is right. That is cause this new generation of kids being raised think they deserve everything for free without working for it. And they want everything the way they want it. That is what happens when the people with jobs pay taxes, and the unemployed get a free ride from the government, and then all these wellfare babies think they are entitled to something for free, and how they want it cause they see their parents living off the american taxpayer and uncle sam and think they deserve something.

I was about to file this post under $20 Mouth with a $0.05 Head until I saw that you have patriotic in your name.  Please tell me you are from France or something.
            • 13. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
              about effin time
              • 14. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
                adw1983

patrioticsox wrote:

Cool story, bro.

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for
                authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place
                of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their
                households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They
                contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties
                at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

Plato attributed this quote to Socrates.

Kids have ALWAYS been this way -- and you were this way when you were a kid.

Realizing that kids are moronic sociopathic wastes of matter, is a part of growing up.
                The interesting part is that noone believes the same applied to them when they were younger.
                • 15. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
                  CODUSER15
                  I hope he doesn't nerf the famas. Why nerf a gun that has so much recoil. The recoil makes it hard for the famas users such as i am too.  But if Treyarch nerf the famas then goodbye black ops i will trade you for mw3 when it comes out
                  • 16. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
                    Onca Rapotee
                    Again, ITT: Idiots who don't know AUG has reasonable ammount of recoil to compensate for its power/speed.
                    • 17. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
                      APEXNETHOR

birdman4256 wrote:

I do not know if he is serious but on vahns tweet  it says

Nerfed the Famas in next update. Srsly. #umadbro

Sounds interesting I wonder if the next update will be available around the time when the new map pack is released on June 28th? 
                      • 18. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
                        CA-5050

SuddenDeth13 wrote:

I hope he does do it. Then everyone will see how nerfing a gun is pointless as another gun will just take its place.

him.... well the first gun to be nerfed was the 74u so the famas came next because it was incredibly recoil ich. so if AUG is next then i'll just run straight to my AK47
                        • 19. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
                          Onca Rapotee
                          Again, people blindly act as if the AUG is going to become OP when its recoil is harder to manage.

If you think using a FAMAS took any more skill other then point and blaze then...Well...I feel sorry for you.
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next