1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2011 2:03 AM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Famas Nerfed ?

        Onca Rapotee wrote:

         

        Again, people blindly act as if the AUG is going to become OP when its recoil is harder to manage.

        If you think using a FAMAS took any more skill other then point and blaze then...Well...I feel sorry for you.


        I can control the Aug easier than I can the Famas, it sounds and looks better too.
        • 21. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
          CA-5050

          CODUSER15 wrote:

           

          I hope he doesn't nerf the famas. Why nerf a gun that has so much recoil. The recoil makes it hard for the famas users such as i am too.  But if Treyarch nerf the famas then goodbye black ops i will trade you for mw3 when it comes out


          a high recoil gun is a post to be in accurate at all ranges except close range. how can you compete with a gun that kills every single person in just seconds? thats like putting f**king aimbot on a 74u rapid fire and it can hit at any range!!. I have used the famas and it is incredibly accurate at all ranges. its rediculous. so you know what we should say? "Bravo, bravo Vahn you did the right choice"
          • 22. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
            Onca Rapotee

            dstr001 wrote:

             

            Onca Rapotee wrote:

             

            Again, people blindly act as if the AUG is going to become OP when its recoil is harder to manage.

            If you think using a FAMAS took any more skill other then point and blaze then...Well...I feel sorry for you.


            I can control the Aug easier than I can the Famas, it sounds and looks better too.



            I can control an RPK with ACOG easier then an AUG or a Stoner, know why?

            Because I actually use the gun long term.
            • 23. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
              From Vahns twitter

              Changes: Tweaks on ADS raise time; Hip fire accuracy reduction; more gun kick (so less accurate) and slightly slower re-center speed




              Not changed: Fire rate, damage, range, or magazine size.




              Gun diversity hard to achieve. Real gun balance with this many weapons harder still. Not a popularity contest. See you on other side.


              • 24. Re: Famas Nerfed ?

                birdman4256 wrote:

                 

                From Vahns twitter

                Changes: Tweaks on ADS raise time; Hip fire accuracy reduction; more gun kick (so less accurate) and slightly slower re-center speed




                Not changed: Fire rate, damage, range, or magazine size.




                Gun diversity hard to achieve. Real gun balance with this many weapons harder still. Not a popularity contest. See you on other side.


                Slower recenter speed+ higher kick= famas has less accuracy when sprayed. If you have good trigger control, this nerf won't affect you
                • 25. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
                  Asked for eta on this update and said


                  3 weeks? Not sure


                  • 26. Re: Famas Nerfed ?
                    LOL.. let the rain of the OMG your nerfed the FAMAS threads begin!

                    Let all the famas fanboys come can cry their hearts out like the ak74u players did when it was nerfed.

                    For it shall be amusing to read at all the threats and rants and whines about how their favorite gun was nerfed. let the MLG players come and whine about how the gun they use the most was made harder to use.

                    Let people who know how to aim and burst fire reign over those that used the famas and sprayed and prayed.

                    Let the amusement commence!
                    • 27. Re: Famas Nerfed ?

                      TrialStarDragon wrote:

                       

                      LOL.. let the rain of the OMG your nerfed the FAMAS threads begin!

                      Let all the famas fanboys come can cry their hearts out like the ak74u players did when it was nerfed.

                      For it shall be amusing to read at all the threats and rants and whines about how their favorite gun was nerfed. let the MLG players come and whine about how the gun they use the most was made harder to use.

                      Let people who know how to aim and burst fire reign over those that used the famas and sprayed and prayed.

                      Let the amusement commence!




                      Lol good times ahead hehe  maybe need an e-motion for "adapt"
                      • 28. Re: Famas Nerfed ?

                        TrialStarDragon wrote:

                         

                        LOL.. let the rain of the OMG your nerfed the FAMAS threads begin!

                        Let all the famas fanboys come can cry their hearts out like the ak74u players did when it was nerfed.

                        For it shall be amusing to read at all the threats and rants and whines about how their favorite gun was nerfed. let the MLG players come and whine about how the gun they use the most was made harder to use.

                        Let people who know how to aim and burst fire reign over those that used the famas and sprayed and prayed.

                        Let the amusement commence!


                        Exactly.If you can't do well with another gun, then what does that say about your skill? If you can still accurately burst fire the famas post-nerf, then more power to you. I am hoping that the Enfield is complained about next. Will make me feel all fuzzy inside when my gold enfield with a masterkey blows you apart 
                        • 29. Re: Famas Nerfed ?

                          birdman4256 wrote:

                           

                          TrialStarDragon wrote:

                           

                          LOL.. let the rain of the OMG your nerfed the FAMAS threads begin!

                          Let all the famas fanboys come can cry their hearts out like the ak74u players did when it was nerfed.

                          For it shall be amusing to read at all the threats and rants and whines about how their favorite gun was nerfed. let the MLG players come and whine about how the gun they use the most was made harder to use.

                          Let people who know how to aim and burst fire reign over those that used the famas and sprayed and prayed.

                          Let the amusement commence!




                          Lol good times ahead hehe  maybe need an e-motion for "adapt"


                          Now that would be epic! no longer need to type it out.. just put the emote there!
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next