1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 10, 2011 11:01 PM by Tokyomarc RSS

Multiplayer complaints and more....

First of all this game is great but not the best, there are so many things that could have been better.

1. Getting put into a weak team is something that I hate that affects not just me but everyone. A lot of time there are people who play who get a lot of kills but the rest of their teammates do nothing but die which causes the team to lose. This game is just so team based upon.

2. Respawning is just terrible people spawning next to an enemy within one second next thing you know your dead after you just spawn.

3. Campers not much to say but worst style of gameplay. (Hide and seek style)

4. This is annoying and frustrating but getting put into a game that is already losing or has ended is just something that really needs fixing.

5. Lagging is terrible when everyone has good connection but one person who causes the entire team to lag just because they have terrible connection just make it impossible for them to join any lobby.

6. Host leaving ending the game is just wrong when your team is winning.

7. People in general why do people have to be rude and racists in any games while playing online. They just trash talk I feel kind of sorry for these childish people who need to grow up.

8. Map pack releases why can't they just be released at the same time for PS3, XBOX 360, and PC.

9. People who do not play and are just standing their should leave and not play because they give other team free kills.

10. People who leave while playing zombies should not play especially when you are the host.

11. Offensive emblems keep that stuff to yourself.

12. The shooting is kind of off a lot of time when I play I am shooting a guy in the head yet it count as a body shot and when I shoot a guy on the body some how it ends up being a head shot. Hm?

13. Very few times a person may not have any luck with the mystery box. I know its a random weapon but in some games a person will never get anything good.

14. Getting put into the same game lobby on multiplayer over and over again. Grrrrr!

15. Connection status should be shown in zombies lobby before entering game so everyone can see how good the connection is.

16. Uneven teams why is it that there are games of people who have 7 against 5 people?

This isn't the only game that has problems there are people who always complain but even so I still play this  game cause I'm a gamer XD
        • Re: Multiplayer complaints and more....
          Tokyomarc
          1. Getting put into a weak team is something that I hate that affects not just me but everyone. A lot of time there are people who play who get a lot of kills but the rest of their teammates do nothing but die which causes the team to lose. This game is just so team based upon.

-Happens to everyone and not all players can be created equal. Usually I have a quite high K/D, but if my entire team goes something like 5-25, then of course I will suffer as well. They are feeding the enemy kills and do not support any useable flanking support.
          This is the same in any game.

2. Respawning is just terrible people spawning next to an enemy within one second next thing you know your dead after you just spawn.

- Try different game modes as some are better than others. I never play domination due to this. Last time I played I was thrown into a game where I got spawn killed 7 times in a row with various methods before quitting.

3. Campers not much to say but worst style of gameplay. (Hide and seek style)

-Yes, but again, in other FPS games there are campers too.

4. This is annoying and frustrating but getting put into a game that is already losing or has ended is just something that really needs fixing.

-Yes, there needs to be an option to only join games that are awaiting to start.

5. Lagging is terrible when everyone has good connection but one person who causes the entire team to lag just because they have terrible connection just make it impossible for them to join any lobby.

-People need to understand to play "LOCALE ONLY" matches.

6. Host leaving ending the game is just wrong when your team is winning.

-As long as they don't "dashboard" it is okay, but sadly many people are sore losers.

7. People in general why do people have to be rude and racists in any games while playing online. They just trash talk I feel kind of sorry for these childish people who need to grow up.

-Human nature.

8. Map pack releases why can't they just be released at the same time for PS3, XBOX 360, and PC.

-Deals with other developers. Part of life.

9. People who do not play and are just standing their should leave and not play because they give other team free kills.

-Doesn't happen to me often. I sometimes have to get the door or take a phone call, so I find a place to hide, but eventually I am found and then will die a few times.

10. People who leave while playing zombies should not play especially when you are the host.

-Griefers - aka human nature.

11. Offensive emblems keep that stuff to yourself.

-Report button.

12. The shooting is kind of off a lot of time when I play I am shooting a guy in the head yet it count as a body shot and when I shoot a guy on the body some how it ends up being a head shot. Hm?

-Lag.

13. Very few times a person may not have any luck with the mystery box. I know its a random weapon but in some games a person will never get anything good.

-The more you do it, the more likely it is you will get something good. If it just gave out good weapons, it wouldn't be random.

14. Getting put into the same game lobby on multiplayer over and over again. Grrrrr!

-wait 30-60 seconds. Problem, for the most part, solved.

15. Connection status should be shown in zombies lobby before entering game so everyone can see how good the connection is.

-Good idea.

16. Uneven teams why is it that there are games of people who have 7 against 5 people?

-Brief connection inconsistencies cause the match making to do this. Should be fixed... I once played a game 9vs3. Pretty awesome being on the team of 3.