29 Replies Latest reply: Jun 24, 2014 8:22 PM by FuturePerkIdeas RSS

Mix-up Martini (Perk Idea)

Mix-up Martini – When bought, the next 2 perks purchased are combined to form 1 perk that have the same effects as when bought separately plus and extra effect specific to the 2 perks when purchased together. When the first perk is purchased, you still gain its effects but to gain the extra effect another perk must be bought. Effects listed below

Price – 5000 first time purchased, 10000 second time, 15000 third time purchased. Cannot be purchased a fourth time as there are only 7 other perks. Prices reset each time you lose the perks.

Symbol – White outline with grey plain centre. When the first perk is bought to “mix” its symbol will be a diagonal half of the normal perk. The second perk bought to “mix” will be the other diagonal half of the perk so you can see what 2 perks you have mixed.

Juggernog/Speed Cola – If you are reloading and get hit by a zombie, the remainder of the reload will be instant

Juggernog/Double Tap – Can’t be hit 2 or more times within ½ second

Juggernog/Quick Revive – Any player you revive will receive Juggernaut when they are picked up

Juggernog/PHD Flopper – Increases Splash Damage & Explosive Damage

Juggernog/Stamin-Up – Sprint is uninterrupted when hit

Juggernog/Deadshot Diaquiri - Increases Headshot Damage Multiplier

Speed Cola/Double Tap – Reloads both weapons you have at same time

Speed Cola/Quick Revive – After an attempt to revive someone you switch back to your weapon instantly

Speed Cola/PHD Flopper - Primary and Secondary grenades are thrown instantly but can still be cooked

Speed Cola/Stamin-Up – Speeds up knife recovery time and knife speed

Speed Cola/Deadshot Diaquiri – Faster ADS

Double Tap/Quick Revive – When reviving a player, they temporarily gain use of your primary weapon

Double Tap/PHD Flopper – When throwing grenades, 2 are thrown instead at same time but only 1 grenade is used from inventory

Double Tap/Stamin-Up – Switches weapons faster

Double Tap/Deadshot Diaquiri -When a zombie is killed by a headshot, you gain 1 extra bullet

Quick Revive/PHD Flopper – Any downed player within the blast radius of your flop will be revived

Quick Revive/Stamin-Up – If a player attempt to revive a downed player but does not, the downed players bleedout time is reset

Quick Revive/Deadshot Diaquiri – When being revived, all headshot by the downed player are 1 shot kills

PHD Flopper/Stamin-Up – Quicker recovery from diving and falling

PHD Flopper/Deadshot Diaquiri – When a zombie is killed by a headshot, a small splash damage is done, similar in size and damage to a ray gun splash.

Stamin-Up/Deadshot Diaquiri – Faster ADS/hip fire after sprinting

Please leave your thoughts & comments. I know its a little bit complicated but it adds quite a bit of variety
        • Re: Mix-up Martini (Idea)
          wow. best perk idea ive seen on here, ever. 

garrettb1 wrote:

wow. best perk idea ive seen on here, ever. 

Thanks. I put a bit of time into thinking of stuff that is much stronger but not so overpowering.
              yeah, the only one i could really think is OP is this one:

Quick Revive/PHD Flopper – Any downed player within the blast radius of your grenades when they explode will be revived

that would make the krauss refibrillator obselete
                Tech-N9ne
                Quality post. Would love to see this implemented some time in treyarchs next adaptation of zombies.

garrettb1 wrote:

yeah, the only one i could really think is OP is this one:

Quick Revive/PHD Flopper – Any downed player within the blast radius of your grenades when they explode will be revived

that would make the krauss refibrillator obselete

my reasoning behind this is that you can throw a grenade across a map if they are dying and also you have the explosion time to consider when you have that swarm of zombies behind you. I could change it out. Any suggestions?
                    Tech-N9ne
                    I just had an idea. Some of these new found abilities from perk combinations are obviously much better then others. So there should be a price difference. Like for example the jugs/revive is a lot better than some others. So after buying the Mix-up martini and Juggernug, quick revive would cost 10,000 instead of the regular 1500...
                      Chris5900
                      dude that would be so freakin awesome to have in zombies!

Tech-N9ne wrote:

I just had an idea. Some of these new found abilities from perk combinations are obviously much better then others. So there should be a price difference. Like for example the jugs/revive is a lot better than some others. So after buying the Mix-up martini and Juggernug, quick revive would cost 10,000 instead of the regular 1500...

The reason I put Jugg/revive like that was because if you have Juggs from the Get go you can't mix it with something else.
                          AtR ZacAttack

Double Tap/Quick Revive – When reviving a player, they temporarily gain use of your primary weapon

so do u lose ur primary? or do u keep it and they get a copy?
                            maybe instead of the grenade revive, it could be flop and revive, since u cant get a flopper explosion going from anywhere. they would need to be in a certain spot so u could flop onto them

garrettb1 wrote:

maybe instead of the grenade revive, it could be flop and revive, since u cant get a flopper explosion going from anywhere. they would need to be in a certain spot so u could flop onto them

I'll change

AtR ZacAttack wrote:

so do u lose ur primary? or do u keep it and they get a copy?

They have the option to use your gun while you are reviving them. As soon as you stop reviving or finish reviving you get your gun back
                                Tech-N9ne

da stealth wrote:

Tech-N9ne wrote:

The reason I put Jugg/revive like that was because if you have Juggs from the Get go you can't mix it with something else.

hmm but what if they don't want to get juggs from the start (i.e they wanna mix it with somethin else)

Tech-N9ne wrote:

da stealth wrote:

Tech-N9ne wrote:

hmm but what if they don't want to get juggs from the start (i.e they wanna mix it with somethin else)

Thats where you can risk waiting until you have 7500 points to get the mixer and Juggs or get Juggs now and go down when you have enough points. Personally I would wait until I had 7500 points so I could grab Juggs with something else
                                    this really is awesome. while i doubt treyarch will actually adopt this idea, it would be great if they did

garrettb1 wrote:

this really is awesome. while i doubt treyarch will actually adopt this idea, it would be great if they did

lol yea true.
                                      • Re: Mix-up Martini (Perk Idea)
                                        davidjulian102030
                                        im guessing you wouldnt be able to buy 3 juggernoggs mixed with something else.
                                        this is a brilliant idea for a perk gives alot of depth to buying perk.
                                        so my question is could you buy jugg with quick revive and then jugg with staming up, and jugg with speed cola, and jugg with phd flopper.
                                        jugg would stack up in terms of the perk but the added abilities would be whats important.
                                        depending on your strategy or weapons you like you might want to have different abilities even if they are with the same perk

davidjulian102030 wrote:

im guessing you wouldnt be able to buy 3 juggernoggs mixed with something else.
                                          this is a brilliant idea for a perk gives alot of depth to buying perk.
                                          so my question is could you buy jugg with quick revive and then jugg with staming up, and jugg with speed cola, and jugg with phd flopper.
                                          jugg would stack up in terms of the perk but the added abilities would be whats important.
                                          depending on your strategy or weapons you like you might want to have different abilities even if they are with the same perk

You would only be able to buy each perk once only still. This would make it so that you would have to choose which perks you want to mix giving it a greater variety of choices but limited loadouts
                                            davidjulian102030
                                            actually with my idea you would have a greater variety of combinations for ex jugg/phd, jugg/deadshot, double/deadshot, staminup/jugg.
                                            its a brilliant idea dont get me wrong. but if you are able to buy any mix of perks the number of loadouts are infinite. you should be able to get whatever you want especially since you are the one spending money on the perks.

davidjulian102030 wrote:

actually with my idea you would have a greater variety of combinations for ex jugg/phd, jugg/deadshot, double/deadshot, staminup/jugg.
                                              its a brilliant idea dont get me wrong. but if you are able to buy any mix of perks the number of loadouts are infinite. you should be able to get whatever you want especially since you are the one spending money on the perks.

I get where you are coming from and I think its great. But this is based on the assumption that you can only get 4 perks. So I figured that this way you could get 7 perks in 4 slots plus add a new element. Also I wanted to still have it so that you had to choose between perks so to speak. For example, at current some people might be tossing up between Stamin-Up or Quick Revive as their 4th perk. This would allow you to gain all of the perks but all the while still having to choose what extra benefits. Eg. Buying Jugg/Revive is great but I might want to effect of Jugg/Stamin-Up. I would then have to choose what combo.
                                                davidjulian102030
                                                yea it would be alot more limited but it does make sense that you cant buy more then one perk in each combo it would really give strategy to what kind of player you are and what combination of perks youll chose
                                                  onison2
                                                  Jugg/Quick seems OP. You can basically keep giving people back Jugg.
                                                    davidjulian102030
                                                    thats a good thing. not excatly over powered as sometimes you cant revive someone and even if you do in the higher rounds you end up going down right after anyways even after you go buy jugg yourself its hard to stay alive after youve lost alllll ur perks

on jugg/quick revive,, i would change that a little bit because,,, once one person has that combo,,, every1 else can make themselves go down on purpose and then get revived and get jugg for nothing..... and the one where the player down can temperarily use your gun is sort of pointless because the person reviving can just use his gun while reviving by pressing triangle (on ps3).     over all,,, i think this is a great idea and it would give zombies abit more variety and it would allow you to do more in the game,,,, normally,, after youve pap'ed ,, there is nothin else to do in the game,,,, but with this,, you could try out all different kinds of combinations

on jugg/quick revive,, i would change that a little bit because,,, once one person has that combo,,, every1 else can make themselves go down on purpose and then get revived and get jugg for nothing..... and the one where the player down can temperarily use your gun is sort of pointless because the person reviving can just use his gun while reviving by pressing triangle (on ps3).     over all,,, i think this is a great idea and it would give zombies abit more variety and it would allow you to do more in the game,,,, normally,, after youve pap'ed ,, there is nothin else to do in the game,,,, but with this,, you could try out all different kinds of combinations

on jugg/quick revive,, i would change that a little bit because,,, once one person has that combo,,, every1 else can make themselves go down on purpose and then get revived and get jugg for nothing..... and the one where the player down can temperarily use your gun is sort of pointless because the person reviving can just use his gun while reviving by pressing triangle (on ps3).     over all,,, i think this is a great idea and it would give zombies abit more variety and it would allow you to do more in the game,,,, normally,, after youve pap'ed ,, there is nothin else to do in the game,,,, but with this,, you could try out all different kinds of combinations:)

on jugg/quick revive,, i would change that a little bit because,,, once one person has that combo,,, every1 else can make themselves go down on purpose and then get revived and get jugg for nothing..... and the one where the player down can temperarily use your gun is sort of pointless because the person reviving can just use his gun while reviving by pressing triangle (on ps3).     over all,,, i think this is a great idea and it would give zombies abit more variety and it would allow you to do more in the game,,,, normally,, after youve pap'ed ,, there is nothin else to do in the game,,,, but with this,, you could try out all different kinds of combinations:)

this is my idea of the extra effects some maybe the same though lol

jug + PHD flopper = you are able to do the PHD blast while standing by double tapping the reload button but only once per round and gives you a safety blast when you are 2 hits from death it does a blast that is 1.5 times the normal one but this has a two round recharge time

jug + deadshot = head shots are now twice the body damage instead of 1.5 damage

jug + samina up = you are now able to run an extra 20% longer and 10% faster and now you do not get hit to walking when a zombie hits you or you now can run and shoot.

jug + speed cola = reloading is increased and weapon swap is quicker

jug + mule kick = have a 4th weapon!? or weapons damage is increased by 10% or your weapons get slight exteneded mags and you also get an extra mag of ammo for your weapons (the extended mag amount)

jug + quick revive = when you start to revive a player your jug effect is doubled so you take 12 hits to go down and after player is revived 10seconds till the effect wares off.

jug + double tap = zombies can't double slap you and now your guns recoil is put to the amount as though your gun doesn't have double tap

PHD flopper + deadshot = explosives now do 20% more head shot damage and diving blast does head shot damage (in other words the damage it does is increased the amount a head shot is to guns by 1.5)

PHD + stamina up =  you do a mini blast at the end of your run or your blast area is increased by 30-50%

PHD + speed cola = your diving blast needs less of a drop to work

PHD + mule kick = you do a diving blast but another blast half the size happens 5 seconds later

PHD + quick revive = once you revive a player they and you do a blast round you

PHD + double tap = after your weapon has used a full clip the zombie you last fired at gets a mini PHD blast done at them or you do a mini PHD blast to help you reload your weapon

deadshot + stamina up = knifing lunge is increased by 10% and now once you knife a zombie you do a back step to avoid being hit

deadshot + speed cola = knifing speed is increased to the speed of having blaistic knife and balistic knife is quicker by 25%

deadshot + mule kick = this now enables you to have a critical chance on zombie head shots where you do double damage (so from 1.5 doubles to 3 times the damage of a body shot) this has a 5-10% chance to happen

deadshot + quick revive =once you revive a player they now have insta kill to head shots for 20 seconds and you as the revivor get 20% extra points from head shots and 10% more head shot damage for 30seconds

deadshot + double tap = getting a head shot kill has a 10% chance to recover the amount of ammo used to kill the zombie to be regained.

stamina up + speed cola = grenades are thrown instantly and special grenades only take as long as normal grenades and do slightly more damage and your able to reload as you run

stamina up + mule kick  = you have an extra preserve of stamina every round so that once you finished running you can now do another sprint the same as having max stamina

stamina up + quick revive = downed player has 50% more speed and stamina for 30seconds and if downed again they can be instantly revived next time if downed only within the 30 seconds of being revived

stamina up + double tap = every round you start with double stamina and your knifing is now a chance of doing a instant double knife which has a 30% chance

speed cola + mule kick = you instantly swap weapons no matter how big they are and when you reload a weapon it reloads all your weapons if they need it

speed cola + quick revive = your revive takes less time and the downed player gets instant reload for 20 seconds

speed cola + double tap = your double tap now does 2.5 the speed as before and now the damage is increased by 5%

mule kick + quick revive = player downed now once revived either gets to keep a perk they lost or if they had a third weapon they get to keep it and temperarily have the effect of another perk they had for 30seconds

mule kick + double tap = gives the person double mag capacity and one extra mag (before mag upgrade)

quick revive + double tap =  less time for reviving and revived player now has double damage as they are revived and the revivor for 30seconds

tell me what you think

FuturePerkIdeas

This idea of mixing perks is awesome. When the perks are mixed the perk that is made from the two gets a new name. For example Quick Revive/Deadshot Daquiri the new name could be Brain Surgery.