11 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 10:31 AM by uNf0Rg1v3N_f0CuZz RSS

OFFICIAL: Kino der Toten easter egg

ZombieSlayer DG-2
      This may be the possible easter egg on kino i am looking for someone to test this anyway if it does exist heres the guide:

Step one: Beware of the Six!

On kino der toten there are six radios. Here are the locations:

You need to teleport to the pack-a-punch to find the last four, if your lucky enough you will get in a room while teleporting back here all are radio locations and rooms.

1: In the alleyway look out the barrier closest to double tap. You will find a tower. Shoot it with a ray gun or any other explosive activate it.
      2: In the theatre look in the ceiling you will find a chandelier/lamp. Shoot it with a ray gun or any other explosive to activate it.
      3: Samantha's Room: On the table, on the bed or leaning against the rocking chair.
      4: Samantha's Room (Destroyed/zombified): On the bed, leaning on the over-turned table or near the window.
      5: Dentist's Office: On the cart next to the chair or on one of the two counters.
      6: Conference Room: On the television, under the projector or on the table in front of you.

CREDITS TO NEMESIS96 for finding these power boxes!
      This maybe step two, or including in step one. Or just replacing step one so heres the possible step 2:

On kino there are 6 red power boxes they will glow when they are knifed or shot you will need to activate all of them here are all the locations:

One in the start room. Two in the dressing room window. One on either side of the theater room in fron of the teleporter. One in the first downstairs room.

Last step??:

There is an generator looking thingy on the stage. We are still thinking if this is included to the easter egg. We think you will need to destroy it. I've also heard that there is an generator on the alley.

Guys if you have any ideas for any more steps please post them here!
        • Re: OFFICIAL: Kino der Toten easter egg
          Nayfen_94(2)
          There are 11 red power boxes, not 6, a month after black ops was released there already was a search for the red power boxes and in total, 11 were found.

I don't think there is a Big Kino Easter Egg, but goodluck trying to find one.
            YouveJustBeenAUGED

ZombieSlayer DG-2 wrote:

This may be the possible easter egg on kino i am looking for someone to test this anyway if it does exist heres the guide:

You need to teleport to the pack-a-punch to find the last four, if your lucky enough you will get in a room while teleporting back here all are radio locations and rooms.

1: In the alleyway look out the barrier closest to double tap. You will find a tower. Shoot it with a ray gun or any other explosive activate it.
            2: In the theatre look in the ceiling you will find a chandelier/lamp. Shoot it with a ray gun or any other explosive to activate it.
            3: Samantha's Room: On the table, on the bed or leaning against the rocking chair.
            4: Samantha's Room (Destroyed/zombified): On the bed, leaning on the over-turned table or near the window.
            5: Dentist's Office: On the cart next to the chair or on one of the two counters.
            6: Conference Room: On the television, under the projector or on the table in front of you.

This maybe step two, or including in step one. Or just replacing step one so heres the possible step 2:

On kino there are 6 red power boxes they will glow when they are knifed or shot you will need to activate all of them here are all the locations:

One in the start room. Two in the dressing room window. One on either side of the theater room in fron of the teleporter. One in the first downstairs room.

Last step??:

There is an generator looking thingy on the stage. We are still thinking if this is included to the easter egg. We think you will need to destroy it. I've also heard that there is an generator on the alley.

man i came up with some of this so give me credit. i made up the destroy the generators
              RAZZ25

YouveJustBeenAUGED wrote:

ZombieSlayer DG-2 wrote:

Last step??:

man i came up with some of this so give me credit. i made up the destroy the generators

You dont even know that any of this stuff even works so stop your crying, what difference does him giving you credit make anyway its not like your gona become nerd internet famous for suggesting to blow up some generators. 
                YouveJustBeenAUGED
                also i had a thought. maybe after u get every radio and red switch the lights turn off. then the words samantha, abigail, and ? start to glow. after that you destroy the generator and samantha is freed from it. then she uses the teleporter to got to ascnsion which is back in time. maybe this is why after u complete the kasimier mechanism she says come find me indicating come find me in kino since kino is after ascension.
                  YouveJustBeenAUGED

RAZZ25 wrote:

YouveJustBeenAUGED wrote:

ZombieSlayer DG-2 wrote:

Last step??:

You dont even know that any of this stuff even works so stop your crying, what difference does him giving you credit make anyway its not like your gona become nerd internet famous for suggesting to blow up some generators. 

man i was just saying if it works i want to say i did my part. gosh no need to be a hater
                    Armor Of Purity
                    There isn't an EE. End of story.
                      QSINTERVENTION
                      just get a hacker to check the codeing forthe map.
                        Dr.eddyRichtofen
                        guys jus lettin u no im tryin right now!!! will post results soon
                          nemesis96

ZombieSlayer DG-2 wrote:

YES!! ME!!! ahem.. er... yeah lol. 
                          Are you sure there are six radios? Many people have tried to get four film reels, but it doesn't seem possible, even with noclip. However, i do think we're on to a winner here.
                          Now for some new stuff:
                          In the Alleyway, just past the grey fise box there is a pipe leaking gas, there's another one in the power/trap room above.
                          Also in the power/trap room, just below the switch for the trap, there's another thick power/teleporter cable connected to the big generator looking thing and the first in a series of grey boxes which cannot be opened, shot or exploded.
                          Another thing is there are a different series of grey boxes, all conected with yellow warning and lightning bolts on, so that could be used in some way too. Their locations are:
                          - Above the door to the stairs in power/trap room above alleyway.
                          - On top of door to dressing room from stage side.
                          - In corner (look up too) to the right of the door back to the power/trap room I keep gong on about on the stage side.
                          Keep going guys, we will crack this one!
                            onison2
                            Stop posting the same bull over and over again. If you want people to play zombies just get friends. How do I know this doesn't work? I tried 7 times only 3 times as richtofen and my friend as richtofen 2.