16 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2011 6:01 PM by Keisar1 RSS

M14 worst weapon in Blops ?

I gave it a try in free for all game and here is the result

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChMVfRVDW5w

I actually like the weapon now, what do you think ?
        • Re: M14 worst weapon in Blops ?
          jespitia85
          Worst weapon?

Not even close.

M14 is a beast.
            Trollax_Waves_Hi
            Hell, throw an IR Scope and a grip on there and it's a Potentall Sniper.
              M14 is a damn good gun if you know how to use it.
                Well i sure do like it now after using it oh btw please rate the video and sub it would be mucho appreciated. More gameplay vids coming soon
                  I netted my highest K/D with the M14 - 68.00 (went 68-1).
                    Lead_Poisoned
                    M14 is my most used weapon and my KDR just keeps climbing so worst weapon no way . I does take some skill to use but it's a very good weapon. I just equip it with the grip and nothing else as I run scav pro and it usually kills with 2-3 shots . One funny thing is I tried using it with Hardened pro the other night and did worse with that perk than I do with SOH pro. I tried it for several games to make sure it was not just an off game but every game was worse than normal .
                      This is like saying the Olympia is the worst weapon. Give a try and you'll be surprised.

I do think, however, the worst weapon has got to be the ASP...
                        I have used the m14 a little bit but I have not had much luck with it. Only a 1.20 k/d with it. Can anyone suggest a good loadout for it please?
                          Absolutely not...

OK it's not as easy as a Fam74 to use but it's easier than plenty to do alright with...
                            sparshq

Awesome_Factor wrote:

This is like saying the Olympia is the worst weapon. Give a try and you'll be surprised.

Dude, ASP is classy stuff. If you have a good trigger finger you can empty a dual wield asp in 2 seconds. It's really good, and more powerful than the M1911 or Makarov.

For me it's the Uzi. It's begging for a buff. Not even close to MW2's epic Mini-Oozy.
                              VeNoM395
                              Are you kidding me? I never go negative, not with my M14 with a grip, or no grip and ext mags. I have a 2.50 k/d with it, and close to 3,000 kills with it. Keep in mind, i only have 13,000 kills overall...oh and only 5,000 deaths. But seriously, M14 is the best weapon in the game. The recoil always goes up in a straight line, so if you can master using it you can aim for the chest and allow the recoil to climb as it will hit people in the head. In addition, it is the most powerful weapon. The problem is that people love to shoot as soon as they see someone, the trick with the 14, is that you aim at the person but only shoot once you truly have them in your sights. Gamers often just shoot and then adjust to the target, so when they try the M14, they miss a ton and end up getting killed.
                                llDiegoCocaColall
                                i love the m14 its awesome bam! Bam! and the guys dead. 
                                  R-A-M-B-O-N-E

VeNoM395 wrote:

Are you kidding me? I never go negative, not with my M14 with a grip, or no grip and ext mags. I have a 2.50 k/d with it, and close to 3,000 kills with it. Keep in mind, i only have 13,000 kills overall...oh and only 5,000 deaths. But seriously, M14 is the best weapon in the game. The recoil always goes up in a straight line, so if you can master using it you can aim for the chest and allow the recoil to climb as it will hit people in the head. In addition, it is the most powerful weapon. The problem is that people love to shoot as soon as they see someone, the trick with the 14, is that you aim at the person but only shoot once you truly have them in your sights. Gamers often just shoot and then adjust to the target, so when they try the M14, they miss a ton and end up getting killed.

Curious bro why you like it better then the G11.......Im not very good relatively  speaking to you guys my kdr is finally getting close to .8.....I do play split sceen on  a **** TV while im on duty at the  firehouse most of the time which definately dont help.  I recently created this new tag due to 40+ tiger woods friends on my old account logging in and out all day which got old so I had to use the M14 until I unlocked the Famas and really liked it.  I gotta say it has some thump and exactly like you said it teaches ya not to spray cuz if you start spraying you will lose those battles.You have to be on target and when you are.....goodnight sucka....I played with the G11 quite a bit before and without the **** scope its not bad either....just curious about you prefer the M14.....I suck and im easily influenced.....haaaa...

sparshq wrote:

Awesome_Factor wrote:

Dude, ASP is classy stuff. If you have a good trigger finger you can empty a dual wield asp in 2 seconds. It's really good, and more powerful than the M1911 or Makarov.

For me it's the Uzi. It's begging for a buff. Not even close to MW2's epic Mini-Oozy.

m14 = beast if you know how to use it
                                    uzi- even "beastier" if you know how to use it, i also think rapid fire calms the recoil down somehow IMO
                                    asp- i dunno, never tried..
                                      VeNoM395

R-A-M-B-O-N-E wrote:

VeNoM395 wrote:

Curious bro why you like it better then the G11.......Im not very good relatively  speaking to you guys my kdr is finally getting close to .8.....I do play split sceen on  a **** TV while im on duty at the  firehouse most of the time which definately dont help.  I recently created this new tag due to 40+ tiger woods friends on my old account logging in and out all day which got old so I had to use the M14 until I unlocked the Famas and really liked it.  I gotta say it has some thump and exactly like you said it teaches ya not to spray cuz if you start spraying you will lose those battles.You have to be on target and when you are.....goodnight sucka....I played with the G11 quite a bit before and without the **** scope its not bad either....just curious about you prefer the M14.....I suck and im easily influenced.....haaaa...

I like it over the G11 because it's single shot, which allows you to manuver in case you miss the target. With the G11, the burst creates a delay for your next round, in addition, the m14 kills with 2-3 shots, g11 isn't quite as powerful.

Trollax_Waves_Hi wrote:

Hell, throw an IR Scope and a grip on there and it's a Potentall Sniper.

why not just use the Dragunov with IR, and it's even better. Ofc Psg1 and l96A1 are the best.