8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2011 1:25 PM by dedicatedserversplease RSS

Attn Cutpurse

Hi Cutpurse-

I was playing Gun Game tonight and I played against 5 people who were in a party.  These people all knifed until I got to the snipers.  Then they just lined up for one guy to try and get him all kills to win the game.  Luckily I still won, but I would like these douches to be banned, players like this ruin the experience for everyone.  My gamertag is Petes67bird and I placed the game in my fileshare, slot 4.  I deleted everything else so it will be nice and easy to find.  Thanks for your great work.  Pete
        • Re: Attn Cutpurse
          OGP]K!ng$hotgun
          Were you playing the one where it is 10 cod points?

If so, who cares. What is 30 measly cod points going to do someone?

And for the record. They won't be banned, maybe lose a few hundred CoD points, but won't be banned.

OGP wrote:

K!ng$hotgun":1yw2sgod]Were you playing the one where it is 10 cod points?

If so, who cares. What is 30 measly cod points going to do someone?

And for the record. They won't be banned, maybe lose a few hundred CoD points, but won't be banned.

It's not about the COD points is is it?

The tw@ts were boosting and ruined the game for him because of their unsporting behaviour...

And obviously HE cares enough to ask for some action on here...
              OGP]K!ng$hotgun
              How could it have "ruined" his game? He said he won... He should be happy.

I'm against boosting. But this is nit-picking. If they want to waist 5 minutes just so 1 person can get 30 cod points, let them.
                cheating is cheating little or large cheating is cheating
                cheaters deserve to be banned.

OGP wrote:

K!ng$hotgun":8dv61ba3]How could it have "ruined" his game? He said he won... He should be happy.

I'm against boosting. But this is nit-picking. If they want to waist 5 minutes just so 1 person can get 30 cod points, let them.

If they're willing to boost for 30 points, they're willing to boost for more. Besides, people play Gun Game (or Wager Matches in general) to have fun and compete. There isn't much competing when everyone else in the lobby is trying to boost.
                    I will take a look. In the future please just send me a quick message on PSN. 
                      P2R-GoTCha

deadordieing wrote:

cheating is cheating little or large cheating is cheating
                      cheaters deserve to be banned.

This is how I would handle it.

Cutpurse wrote:

I will take a look. In the future please just send me a quick message on PSN. 

Thank you very much cutpurse, in the future I will go ahead and just PM you with the info. 

@ Everyone else-  Yes it is only 10 cod points, but I have over 500k so I dont really care about COD points.  I care about integrity and competition.  If 5 guys want to talk trash to me, call me names and cheat, they deserve the banhammer.  If you want to talk trash to me and beat me squarely, I will be the first one to say good game.  My problem is with douchebags that ruin the game and I would love to weed them out.