3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2011 1:10 PM by nickzombie RSS

I have a reloading and tactical grenade problem

I've been having a problem reloading as I am playing when I see the character reload it does it but it still shows an empty magazine on the screen that did not reload so often I have to press square again to try an reload.

Also when I throw a stun or flash grenade it does not show the cross thingy when you stun someone anymore even when they get hit with it and I see them get stun or flashed.

fix these problems treyarch.
        • Re: I have a reloading and tactical grenade problem
          aguacasa424
          as for the flash grenades, ghost pro users do not give up the hit markers. that could be your problem there which shouldnt be anything to fix. just learning all the perks. as for the reloading problem, that does sounds like something that should be looked at. good luck man

tonberry06 wrote:

I've been having a problem reloading as I am playing when I see the character reload it does it but it still shows an empty magazine on the screen that did not reload so often I have to press square again to try an reload.

Also when I throw a stun or flash grenade it does not show the cross thingy when you stun someone anymore even when they get hit with it and I see them get stun or flashed.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with the game.
            Do you have a film in your file share that shows examples of these issues?
            Send me a private message when you have a film in your file share that I can send to be reviewed.
            http://www.callofduty.com/CoDWW/profile/messages
            Don't forget to tell me your PSN id.
            Feel free to message me on PSN instead. My PSN id is Cutpurse.

Cutpurse wrote:

tonberry06 wrote:

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with the game.
              Do you have a film in your file share that shows examples of these issues?
              Send me a private message when you have a film in your file share that I can send to be reviewed.
              http://www.callofduty.com/CoDWW/profile/messages
              Don't forget to tell me your PSN id.
              Feel free to message me on PSN instead. My PSN id is Cutpurse.

Its nice to see you communicate with the forumers more often.