2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2011 11:37 AM by jhofmei1 RSS

The New Maps

Is it just me or are the new annihilation maps a load of old bollox? I know that you normally get one crap map per pack, but these are just plain rubbish; it goes to show that companies should concentrate on quality not quantity. 

Case in point on map rotation now, I took out the First Strike contract, where you have to win twice on Berlin, stadium, Kowloon etc, and guess what, some 3 days later I have 1 of 2 and still 35 mins playing time to get the 2nd win.  There are just far to many maps now and most of the new ones are below average.
        • Re: The New Maps
          I like Drive-In and Hazard(Cliffside). But Silo and Hangar 18 can suck it. To many large obstacles and very little cover on these 2 maps.
          • Re: The New Maps

yates435 wrote:

I like Drive-In and Hazard(Cliffside). But Silo and Hangar 18 can suck it. To many large obstacles and very little cover on these 2 maps.

I'm the opposite. I prefer Silo and Hangar. They aren't too campy and have some good sight lines. Not to mention I like all of the cool stuff in Hangar. Drive-In has become pretty campy with spots that are easy to hold down and Hazard is full of nothing but snipers. I like sniping but when everyone on the opposite team is sitting in their corner watching a specific spot halfway across the map it kinda gets annoying.