1 2 3 4 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2013 8:06 AM by Linaris Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
        indy56
        i am not the best player at this game,my connection is naff most of the time and my reactions are not as good as some of the younger players,however i enjoy playing this game and using ghost pro helps me maintain a decent level of play, if you dont like it ,well tough luck, using the ghost perk helps me around some of the larger maps, the smaller maps,nuketown,summit i find no use for it as its just a constant run and gun with those, i am not fond of the second chance perk either but its just a game at the end of the day,just play it,
        • 11. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
          Ok OP ill stop using ghost so you can chase me down and shoot me all game long....
          Dont be so ridiculous!!!.......
          • 12. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
            starbuckfrack

thelogicaldan wrote:

I really like Blops, it has so much potential as a game, but for some reason Treyarch doesn't feel like fixing the things that are keeping the game from being great. I'm asking you this so we can make this game better. Please for the love of god stop using ghost and second chance. Its so annoying getting a UAV to have nothing on the radar. Its even more annoying to kill someone, only to have them kill you with there primary weapon while they are in invincibility mode.
            These 2 perks are the most OP perks in the game. Ghost does way to much and completely destroys all the other perks in the first perk selection. While second chance is just so imbalanced and OP I can't even talk about it. And since Treyarch won't do anything to fix it, I'm asking you. PLEEASE!!!
            I would prefer people to not use SC over Ghost.
            And I know a lot of people are going to say that there is nothing wrong with Ghost, unless you are camping in a corner. But people don't seem to understand THAT IS ALL PEOPLE USE IT FOR!
            I've heard people like David VONDOHARRRRR say that people need to get over chance and stop looking at the UAV, don't give me bullshit that I need to look in front of me just because you're to damn lazy to fix a problem in you're game.
            I am not going to say that I am a amazing COD player, because I am not. I'm just asking for the community to stop using OP perks and make the game more enjoyable.

THEIR to lazy to remake the entire game because 1 out of 1000 people are too lazy to open their freaking eyes !!!

The perks are not a problem in the game. ! Having you walk through walls would be a problem in the game. You need to either adapt to the perks or peel you lazy butt off of the couch and return the game to gamestop.

Your like the whiner in a race who complains his feet hurt.

So we suggest to tie your shoes better.

Then you STILL refuse to do anything but complain the other joggers need to slow down.

If you were playing a game of war and just started running out into the open shooting like Rambo without a jockstrap then YES you would get killed by people standing behind the trees.

Learn to adapt to the way the game was made or get out of the game. Ghost and Second Chance were put in the game so learn to counter for them.
            • 13. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
              starbuckfrack

Infamous-P wrote:

In the next update there will be a game mode with no second chance and no ghost 

Its already there. Its called PURE. And THAT is the real mans game. Too bad kids come in and try it and leave cursing
              • 14. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                grif77775
                OT. each perk help with each different mode. ghost is great for tdm because keeps off the radar and thus you don't die as much, but play dom and ghost is a wasted perk, flak jacket serves you better by allowing you jump on a flag and have to worry as much about nades.
                the same can be said about SC. while second chance you still have the ability to kill someone, so in tdm it isn't a bad option but using it lets say demo, you wasted a perk spot because killing people doesn't win the round planting the bomb does.
                I'm not promoting or cursing these perks but you have to realise, people will the perks that help's them win weather you or not, just the same way in mw2 people used stopping power.
                and on a personal note i hate second chance, it only perk a have a problem with, however if picking up a second chance user will help me win tdm i have no problem doing so.
                • 15. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!

thelogicaldan wrote:

I really like Blops, it has so much potential as a game, but for some reason Treyarch doesn't feel like fixing the things that are keeping the game from being great. I'm asking you this so we can make this game better. Please for the love of god stop using ghost and second chance. Its so annoying getting a UAV to have nothing on the radar. Its even more annoying to kill someone, only to have them kill you with there primary weapon while they are in invincibility mode.
                  These 2 perks are the most OP perks in the game. Ghost does way to much and completely destroys all the other perks in the first perk selection. While second chance is just so imbalanced and OP I can't even talk about it. And since Treyarch won't do anything to fix it, I'm asking you. PLEEASE!!!
                  And I know a lot of people are going to say that there is nothing wrong with Ghost, unless you are camping in a corner. But people don't seem to understand THAT IS ALL PEOPLE USE IT FOR!
                  I've heard people like David VONDOHARRRRR say that people need to get over chance and stop looking at the UAV, don't give me bullshit that I need to look in front of me just because you're to damn lazy to fix a problem in you're game.
                  I am not going to say that I am a amazing COD player, because I am not. I'm just asking for the community to stop using OP perks and make the game more enjoyable.

Op.. only if you and all your friends and everyone else promises to stop spamming uav's and red dot hunting all the time will I stop using ghost and killing you from my camping spot.

Yess you do need to stop red dot hunting and learn to use your eyes and ears more instead of relying on the baby monitor for your help with your kills.
                  • 16. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                    This ghost second chance thing has been beaten to death.  If no one is on the radar  you have two options.

Option 1, switch out spy plane for an RC car and blow them up

Option 2, switch out spy plane for blackbird and make them cringe.
                    • 17. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                      starbuckfrack

TrialStarDragon wrote:

thelogicaldan wrote:

Op.. only if you and all your friends and everyone else promises to stop spamming uav's and red dot hunting all the time will I stop using ghost and killing you from my camping spot.

Yess you do need to stop red dot hunting and learn to use your eyes and ears more instead of relying on the baby monitor for your help with your kills.

I will promise to stop using Second Chance and Ghost when the people who complain about them dont come back to complain there is another fault in the game because they got their butts whipped by me.
                      • 18. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                        starbuckfrack

TNN64 wrote:

This ghost second chance thing has been beaten to death.  If no one is on the radar  you have two options.

Option 1, switch out spy plane for an RC car and blow them up

Option 2, switch out spy plane for blackbird and make them cringe.

you forgot option 3.

Throw the controller on the floor because I dont want to look around for Ghost Campers with Second Chance and "whatever gun is overpowered this week"
                        • 19. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                          Thatdude407
                          if you dont like it dont play it, its that simple. ghost is fine, second chance is dumb but its not that hard to finish your target off
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next