1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2013 8:06 AM by Linaris Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!

thelogicaldan wrote:

I really like Blops, it has so much potential as a game, but for some reason Treyarch doesn't feel like fixing the things that are keeping the game from being great. I'm asking you this so we can make this game better. Please for the love of god stop using ghost and second chance. Its so annoying getting a UAV to have nothing on the radar. Its even more annoying to kill someone, only to have them kill you with there primary weapon while they are in invincibility mode.
        These 2 perks are the most OP perks in the game. Ghost does way to much and completely destroys all the other perks in the first perk selection. While second chance is just so imbalanced and OP I can't even talk about it. And since Treyarch won't do anything to fix it, I'm asking you. PLEEASE!!!
        I would prefer people to not use SC over Ghost.
        And I know a lot of people are going to say that there is nothing wrong with Ghost, unless you are camping in a corner. But people don't seem to understand THAT IS ALL PEOPLE USE IT FOR!
        I've heard people like David VONDOHARRRRR say that people need to get over chance and stop looking at the UAV, don't give me bullshit that I need to look in front of me just because you're to damn lazy to fix a problem in you're game.
        I am not going to say that I am a amazing COD player, because I am not. I'm just asking for the community to stop using OP perks and make the game more enjoyable.

Please STOP crying!
        • 21. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
          Rober666
          Completely agree with the OP, ghost has stopped BLOPS from becoming the greatest CoD yet. Those who say only bad players complain about ghost with such arguements as "Open yor eyes dude" SERIOUSLY! I have never seen such ignorance. This game was made by noobs, for noobs. I have a 5.38 KD with 117000 Kills which probablly makes me better than 95% of the BLOPS community. From my experience I can safely and surely say, ONLY BAD PLAYES USE GHOST!
          • 22. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
            This topic has been beaten to death.

I use ghost. I like ghost. I will continue to use ghost, and I don't give a crap if someone thinks that makes me a bad player.
            • 23. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
              Bieltan

Rober666 wrote:

Completely agree with the OP, ghost has stopped BLOPS from becoming the greatest CoD yet. Those who say only bad players complain about ghost with such arguements as "Open yor eyes dude" SERIOUSLY! I have never seen such ignorance. This game was made by noobs, for noobs. I have a 5.38 KD with 117000 Kills which probablly makes me better than 95% of the BLOPS community. From my experience I can safely and surely say, ONLY BAD PLAYES USE GHOST!

Just because you are good at a game does not validate your opinion on its balance. Only prats honestly think that it does.
              • 24. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                That6uy420p

grif77775 wrote:

OT. each perk help with each different mode. ghost is great for tdm because keeps off the radar and thus you don't die as much, but play dom and ghost is a wasted perk, flak jacket serves you better by allowing you jump on a flag and have to worry as much about nades.
                the same can be said about SC. while second chance you still have the ability to kill someone, so in tdm it isn't a bad option but using it lets say demo, you wasted a perk spot because killing people doesn't win the round planting the bomb does.
                I'm not promoting or cursing these perks but you have to realise, people will the perks that help's them win weather you or not, just the same way in mw2 people used stopping power.
                and on a personal note i hate second chance, it only perk a have a problem with, however if picking up a second chance user will help me win tdm i have no problem doing so.

Bolded:  That's a common misconception... having ghost on doesn't make you die less... not even in the slightest
                • 25. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                  That6uy420p

Rober666 wrote:

yeah.. that's why most of the OMA DC kids and quickscopers are still on MW2...  and yes.. most of the people here are correct in saying.. OPEN YOUR EYES.  Ghost doesn't make you invisible...  just makes it so you can't see them on a radar.  btw.. no one really cares about your stats.  Also.. if this game were for noobs... we'd still have Stopping power/juggernaut now wouldn't we?
                  • 26. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!

Rober666 wrote:

What's your GT?
                    • 27. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!

Bieltan wrote:

Rober666 wrote:

Just because you are good at a game does not validate your opinion on its balance. Only prats honestly think that it does.

I really like the word prat.
                      • 28. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                        FERRARI_250
                        Um.....no.

1.)Deal with it.
                        2.)Play the upcoming "no ghost/second chance" special playlist you whiners requested.
                        3.)Sell the game.
                        4.)Snap the disk in half and throw it out.

Take your pick.
                        • 29. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                          FredG1958

thelogicaldan wrote:

I really like Blops, it has so much potential as a game, but for some reason Treyarch doesn't feel like fixing the things that are keeping the game from being great. I'm asking you this so we can make this game better. Please for the love of god stop using ghost and second chance. Its so annoying getting a UAV to have nothing on the radar. Its even more annoying to kill someone, only to have them kill you with there primary weapon while they are in invincibility mode.
                          These 2 perks are the most OP perks in the game. Ghost does way to much and completely destroys all the other perks in the first perk selection. While second chance is just so imbalanced and OP I can't even talk about it. And since Treyarch won't do anything to fix it, I'm asking you. PLEEASE!!!
                          I would prefer people to not use SC over Ghost.
                          And I know a lot of people are going to say that there is nothing wrong with Ghost, unless you are camping in a corner. But people don't seem to understand THAT IS ALL PEOPLE USE IT FOR!
                          I've heard people like David VONDOHARRRRR say that people need to get over chance and stop looking at the UAV, don't give me bullshit that I need to look in front of me just because you're to damn lazy to fix a problem in you're game.
                          I am not going to say that I am a amazing COD player, because I am not. I'm just asking for the community to stop using OP perks and make the game more enjoyable.

One thing is certain about Black Ops, it certainly has a very opinionated group of players. I never cease to be amazed at how many people would like to dictate to everyone else how the game should be played.

Sorry you feel the way you do, but the reality is very simple...the designers built these perks into the game so people could use them. That doesn't make the perks a problem at all, especially since there are already play lists without these perks.

What you are really saying is that in your opinion you don't like how the perks have come to be used, as a consequence you would like the designer to modify THEIR game to suit YOUR opinion of how everyone else should play in the playlists you want to play in as you probably don't like the playlists that already exclude these perks. That's not a likely scenario for any manufacturer or designer...since the game plays very well exactly how it is I hope you never get your way with your request, but you are certainly welcome to pursue it...best of luck to you.