6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2011 2:01 PM by ghostsquad RSS

In A City of Ghosts

Really has Ghost really become the most common perk to use in this game.
      Who are you hiding from? When I turn around BOO a Ghost appears. Are you hiding from my planes or are you just sneak attacking me.
      In A City of Ghosts its a barren wasteland am I the only person who isn't hiding from anyone but is the real Ghost who dies.

Treyarch you made Express but still not a TDM version you knew that many people use Ghost as a common perk to hide.
      People need more variety other than Ghost. But as soon as the game starts I look to see that my team there are just Ghosts but me.
      Then a spy plane goes off I notice no red dots since the enemy team are Ghost too.

I than realize I am the only person alive with a bunch of Ghosts
      In A City of Ghosts
        • Re: In A City of Ghosts
          ii light5out ii
          Yea i know what you mean. I usually run hardline or something in tdm while the rest of my teammates have ghost. I realized that ghost is a random perk. IF you dont play with a team then it helps out since you have no control over what your other teammates are doing. It doesnt bother me though i still finish on top the leader boards.Feels like more of a accomplishment when i finish on top without using ghost.
            Spur4
            People use Ghost to counter the massive spy plane spam. If you can't play without the game handing you the location of every enemy, you need to find a new game. You're also exaggerating how many people use Ghost. Its been proven that Ghost isn't "the most overused perk EVAR!11!!" by the stat sheet that Treyarch released a few months back. I would like to remind you that was a time when the forum was filled with threads about how Ghost "is so OVURUSED1!1!11!". BTW, if you are trying to make some sort of poetic reference, I could care less. You're still making a whining thread.
              ILuvCodLolSike
              Maybe you should call ghost busters.

ILuvCodLolSike wrote:

Maybe you should call ghost busters.

^^ Or Mario.
                  Think it is geografich. Here well 1/6 games everyones uses ghost rest is like 2/3 or 1/3. And a ghost user myself. Mostly because I keep away from teammates and flank. Ghost is handy for that.
                    ghostsquad

dtuchpunk wrote:

Think it is geografich. Here well 1/6 games everyones uses ghost rest is like 2/3 or 1/3. And a ghost user myself. Mostly because I keep away from teammates and flank. Ghost is handy for that.

You better have proof to back up those fractions buddy! Other wise, your whole argument becomes invalid!