21 Replies Latest reply: Sep 7, 2011 1:57 PM by rattlehead01 RSS

15th Prestige-now what?

Cable99
      So I made 15th Prestige last week-and now my stats are falling like rain. I just don't care anymore, can't seem to muster the determination required.
      Anyone else have this happen when they hit 15th?
        • Re: 15th Prestige-now what?
          Jamzaaa
          Now you can get laid Congrats
            GeorgePeterson

Cable99 wrote:

So I made 15th Prestige last week-and now my stats are falling like rain. I just don't care anymore, can't seem to muster the determination required.

Pro perks!
            Pro Perks!
            Pro Perks!

Get them all, it's how I kept it fresh Sir.
              Cable99

GeorgePeterson wrote:

Cable99 wrote:

Pro perks!
              Pro Perks!
              Pro Perks!

Get them all, it's how I kept it fresh Sir.

Thought about that-but not getting EXP really deflates my enthusiasm at the end of a round...
                GeorgePeterson

Cable99 wrote:

Thought about that-but not getting EXP really deflates my enthusiasm at the end of a round...

Just know that when you are done getting them all, which will take some time, you can set up your tank class and you will be unstoppable.

Muahahahah *rubs hands together*
                  gomez615
                  My w/l has tanked hardcore. These days it's rare I finish the match even if we're winning. I don't know why I just have no tolerance for some of the nonsense that happens in-game.
                    GeorgePeterson

Gomez615 wrote:

My w/l has tanked hardcore. These days it's rare I finish the match even if we're winning. I don't know why I just have no tolerance for some of the nonsense that happens in-game.

Oh dear, a self admitted dashboarder?

So unfortunate
                      sweatyclam
                      Pro-perks and all the marksman challenges!
                        RonaldMc
                        Buy an old caravan, fit a grill, open your own burger van and make a fortune.
                          Play something else Cable. The more you play while 15th, the quicker you'll get more bored with Black Ops.
                            Swifty420n
                            yea i Pro'd all my perks before finishing 15th and got 2 gold guns now im the end of 15th and went back to MW2 to finish that prestige lol nothing else to do in blops except zombies......and that gets old quick with 12yr olds........btw try out CoD4 go **** idiots who just do nothing but QS horribly for a little while its quite fun going 37-4 because people are stupid
                              I hit mine just before the Double XP weekend.  I play now for the dough.  Gotta get them gold guns!!  I'm trying to achieve a 1000 kills with all the weapons, I got all but 5 of the perks pro, and I'm trying to complete the challenges.  Honestly, it is better now that I have hit 15/50.  Now I can have a blast not dreading giving up all the perks and guns when prestiging.  I wish the COD points would increase though once you can't use XP anymore.
                                codchamp
                                Now you can go out and get some sun for that pale old man skin of yours 
                                  Cable99

codchamp wrote:

Doh. Why didn't I think of this. 
                                    rankismet

Cable99 wrote:

codchamp wrote:

Alzheimer's... you did... you just don't remember it...

Get golden guns and switch up your classes... I fell in love with Scout Pro in my 15th prestige. Just experiment the hell out of how you play.
                                      Cable99

RAN Kismet wrote:

Cable99 wrote:

codchamp wrote:

Alzheimer's... you did... you just don't remember it...

Get golden guns and switch up your classes... I fell in love with Scout Pro in my 15th prestige. Just experiment the hell out of how you play.

I've been running the G11-a gun I never really used before. And its gold.... 
                                        I'm going to try a sniper gun w/ ACOG. I was rockin it in combat training... we shall see. 

Gomez615 wrote:

I stopped at 14 as I find no need for a moving background and a skull emblem! Last cool thing to unlock is the gold camo! My w/l has been steady for months but I too will just quit...not dashboard at any given moment when I am paying solo! Some of the stuff that goes down in this game is just unbelievable at times! And the people playing.......MY GOD!   If this is the future of our nation that is playing cod right now we are going to be holding our ankles and stock in ky lube!!!!

Cable99 wrote:

Set different game goals.   Go after specific challanges, etc.
                                              Goomf
                                              I know what you mean Cable regarding no XP.  Feels somehow unproductive.  I've been quite addicted to it since MW2 where the formula became much better.

Now that money is the goal for all those wanker guns, I'm back to doing Contracts.  I had pretty much stopped since the Lifetime challenge maxed out a while ago for me.  Wanting the money more now pushes me into contracts I may have passed over before and makes me try new guns/combos.  I never used the Scorpion before but one contract wanted 40 kills with it and another wanted 40 kills with Rapid fire.  Went the combo.  Asked if I wanted TDM fries with that.  Yes I said.

Now I have a nice set of Duel Wielding HS10's that bring out my eyes.  Found a "try before you buy" set in Havana and thought Yes Please.
                                                Try a hard challenge-Get to tenth prestige on W@W with invincibles running amok.

OR:
                                                -Do the campaign on Veteran (if you haven't already)
                                                -Make yourself an imaginary challenge-Get X amount of kills from throwing a flash grenade at them (No shooting,Tomohawks,etc)
                                                -Delete the Multiplayer memory for BO (Can you do that?) and go 15th again.
                                                -'Prestige' with other games (e.g. Red Dead)

GeorgePeterson wrote:

Gomez615 wrote:

Oh dear, a self admitted dashboarder?

So unfortunate

He didn't admit to dashboarding.. Backing out is just backing out. My W/l is total crap from all the games i have backed out of. For awhile i refused to play any game on a 3 bar connection or under. I also play alone a lot and that isn't helping my W/L in any way.