29 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2011 4:34 PM by CHRISTIAN''GARCIA 55 RSS

Man some of you need to be thankful

fatedtitan
      3arc is nice enough that to give us something that we didn't see coming at all.  They decide to do something that they didn't have to do to be nice to the fans.  And now, we give a quick thanks and then say "WE WANT MORE!!!"  How about you be content with what you got?  Maps don't need an overpowered hacker.  Nacht doesn't need Jug.  Just be happy they decided to let us have Gun Mule.

The only thing I wish they would fix is leaderboards, but that's a technical issue, not a game issue.
        • Re: Man some of you need to be thankful
          ill8u4t
          You seem to be a nice guy , Not to be mean but, the game having bugs with the leaderboard or technical game bug with the leaderboards lmao
            Psychobilly-

ill8u4t wrote:

You seem to be a nice guy , Not to be mean but, the game having bugs with the leaderboard or technical game bug with the leaderboards lmao

WHAT?
              When they fix the ps3 version of it i will. $120 they got from me and they gave me half of what xbox gots.

~THE NOOB KILLER

CHRISTIAN''GARCIA 55

ill8u4t wrote:

You seem to be a nice guy , Not to be mean but, the game having bugs with the leaderboard are technical game bug with the leaderboards lmao

fixed
                  AMDonovan

FatedTitan wrote:

3arc is nice enough that to give us something that we didn't see coming at all.  They decide to do something that they didn't have to do to be nice to the fans.  And now, we give a quick thanks and then say "WE WANT MORE!!!"  How about you be content with what you got?  Maps don't need an overpowered hacker.  Nacht doesn't need Jug.  Just be happy they decided to let us have Gun Mule.

The only thing I wish they would fix is leaderboards, but that's a technical issue, not a game issue.

Dude, I couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous. I feel bad for Treyarch. They must be afraid to do things like this, because they know that no matter what, the community will never be satisfied. There will always be "one more thing." JUST BE DAMN SATISFIED WITH HAVING THIS GREAT NEW PERK ON EVERY MAP.
                    CHRISTIAN''GARCIA 55

AMDonovan wrote:

FatedTitan wrote:

Dude, I couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous. I feel bad for Treyarch. They must be afraid to do things like this, because they know that no matter what, the community will never be satisfied. There will always be "one more thing." JUST BE DAMN SATISFIED WITH HAVING THIS GREAT NEW PERK ON EVERY MAP.

Noticed both of you play 360 not ps3
                      AMDonovan

CHRISTIAN'GARCIA 55 wrote:

AMDonovan wrote:

FatedTitan wrote:

Noticed both of you play 360 not ps3

Garcia, have you ever been to my house? No. I have both systems. I'm smart though. I don't play PS3, because of how much the people like you say it sucks. I have Blops for both systems, but I have almost never played on PS3. I think my brother bought up to CotD, but that's it. And the things people are saying that they want now go for both systems, not just xbox.
                        CHRISTIAN''GARCIA 55

AMDonovan wrote:

Garcia, have you ever been to my house? No. I have both systems. I'm smart though. I don't play PS3, because of how much the people like you say it sucks. I have Blops for both systems, but I have almost never played on PS3. I think my brother bought up to CotD, but that's it. And the things people are saying that they want now go for both systems, not just xbox.

that contradicts your other post
                          fatedtitan
                          I'm not referring to y'all wanting the trophy or whatever.  I'm talking about people wanting all the perks on every map, or finish the Ascension EE(it's done btw), or put hacker in any map.  Be satisfied!
                            But WE NEED ONE MORE THING! ANOTHER MAP PACK!!!!
                            JKJK.

I am just kidding, but I remember a thread just about MP5... then MP6, and so on. The pest we got to was in the thousands. I would have posted 173487432087234, but it was locked
                              MGV_HAVOK
                              Treyarch, give the community an inch and they beg for a mile.

MGV_HAVOK wrote:

Rephrased:

Treyarch takes a step (1 inch) forward into the game.
                                The community takes it 1,000,000 (dunno but more than 1 mile) forward into their thoughts.
                                  -jameslieb1-
                                  I agree, people either complain that they don't like it or as for more, or both.
                                    -jameslieb1-

M2TheT wrote:

MGV_HAVOK wrote:

Rephrased:

The community takes it 1,000,000 (dunno but more than 1 mile) forward into their thoughts.

Thanks for dumbing it down bro.

-jameslieb1- wrote:

M2TheT wrote:

MGV_HAVOK wrote:

Rephrased:

No problem
                                        -jameslieb1-

M2TheT wrote:

-jameslieb1- wrote:

M2TheT wrote:

Rephrased:

No problem

Lol.
                                          CHRISTIAN''GARCIA 55

MGV_HAVOK wrote:

What inch did they give us? Instead of adding things they should fix whats broken
                                            MGV_HAVOK

MGV_HAVOK wrote:

What inch did they give us? Instead of adding things they should fix whats broken

They gave us Mule Kick on every map(inch), (Mile)Community begs for PPSH, WWII box weapons, Wunderwaffe on all maps, all perks on all maps, jugg on NDU, 2 different types of maps, one with perks one without, customizable private matches, the list goes on and on

MGV_HAVOK wrote:

MGV_HAVOK wrote:

They gave us Mule Kick on every map(inch), (Mile)Community begs for PPSH, WWII box weapons, Wunderwaffe on all maps, all perks on all maps, jugg on NDU, 2 different types of maps, one with perks one without, customizable private matches, the list goes on and on

Don't forget map builders. As awesome as some of those ideas are, I think it's up to 3arc to implement them :P
                                                CHRISTIAN''GARCIA 55

MGV_HAVOK wrote:

MGV_HAVOK wrote:

They've been asking for that, and like I said they shouldn't add things they should fix things
                                                  CHRISTIAN''GARCIA 55

M2TheT wrote:

Don't forget map builders. As awesome as some of those ideas are, I think it's up to 3arc to implement them :P

Did they finally release Radiant?

M2TheT wrote:

I don't believe so.
                                                      CHRISTIAN''GARCIA 55

M2TheT wrote:

M2TheT wrote:

I don't believe so.

Oh ok I didn't understand what you had said
                                                        FlameZX
                                                        How did you get 955 post in 23 days?
                                                          FlameZX
                                                          Also I agree, when Treyarch added Mule Kick to all maps I started playing again. Not caring about Leaderboard problems because I always play for the fun and adding Mule Kick made the maps 10x better.
                                                            CHRISTIAN''GARCIA 55

FlameZX wrote:

Asking for help making a game and posting off topic threads that gets people to reply to me and I reply back to get my post count up
                                                              FlameZX

FlameZX wrote:

Asking for help making a game and posting off topic threads that gets people to reply to me and I reply back to get my post count up

Uh...well forget I asked.
                                                                MGV_HAVOK

FlameZX wrote:

By double and triple posting to replies to his games.
                                                                  CHRISTIAN''GARCIA 55

FlameZX wrote:

FlameZX wrote:

Uh...well forget I asked.

Why? Whats so bad about my answer?