22 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2014 3:03 PM by Stuffsandshiz RSS

Ray Gun Sound

I'm doing a presentation, and I was wandering if anyone can find a link or send me a file which is the ray gun sound, when obtained from the box, needs to be clear, I can't find one myself from youtube, any help here would be appreciated
        • Test #1
          Re: Ray Gun Sound
          bump
          Last Edited: Oct 2, 2011 1:50 PM
          • Test #1
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqKAkNh4Hqc&feature=player_detailpage#t=354s
            Last Edited: Oct 2, 2011 2:11 PM
            • Test #1
              needs to be a clip with just that sound, not gameplay or anything else
              Last Edited: Oct 2, 2011 3:23 PM
              • Test #1
                bump
                Last Edited: Oct 3, 2011 8:09 AM
                • Test #1
                  the ray gun goes pew pew pew  .thats what richtofen saids when he fires it
                  Last Edited: Oct 3, 2011 2:33 PM
                  • Test #1

martinez96 wrote:

the ray gun goes pew pew pew  .thats what richtofen saids when he fires it

He's talking about that weird noise it makes when you get it from the box, to let other people know you got the Ray Gun.
                    Last Edited: Oct 3, 2011 2:35 PM
                    • Test #1
                      no, say your on COTD, and you or one of your team-mates, get's the ray gun, there's a sound heard when you get it, is on all maps, except five/kino/DOA, i need a clean sound of that and only that
                      Last Edited: Oct 3, 2011 2:36 PM
                      • Test #1

Timelordalex wrote:

no, say your on COTD, and you or one of your team-mates, get's the ray gun, there's a sound heard when you get it, is on all maps, except five/kino/DOA, i need a clean sound of that and only that

I'm fairly certain it's on every map except DOA.
                        Last Edited: Oct 3, 2011 2:39 PM
                        • Test #1
                          Sorry. I have Nazi Zombies sound effects, but none of them are a Ray Gun blast. I suggest searching "Nazi Zombies sound effects" on Google and just downloading what you find and hopefully something will have a Ray Gun blast.

[Ray Gun IS in Dead Ops Arcade]
                          Last Edited: Oct 3, 2011 2:39 PM
                          • Test #1

MurderMachineX wrote:

Sorry. I have Nazi Zombies sound effects, but none of them are a Ray Gun blast. I suggest searching "Nazi Zombies sound effects" on Google and just downloading what you find and hopefully something will have a Ray Gun blast.

Yes, but in DOA it doesn't make the noise he was talking about. And for the last time, he's not talking about the shooting noise!
                            Last Edited: Oct 3, 2011 2:40 PM
                            • Test #1
                              Guitar riff. Whatever. My instructions still stand.
                              Last Edited: Oct 3, 2011 2:43 PM
                              • Test #1

-jameslieb1- wrote:

MurderMachineX wrote:

Yes, but in DOA it doesn't make the noise he was talking about. And for the last time, he's not talking about the shooting noise!

I hate it when u help the community...   I used to like the troll within 
                                anyways... I never knew there was some sound that was played when I get the raygun... gotta focus more...
                                Last Edited: Oct 3, 2011 2:49 PM
                                • Test #1
                                  If you can get your hands on a PVR, then you can turn off all sound except for music.  Then go look at a wall and wait for someone to get a ray gun.  If not, then see if you can get a person who has a PVR to do it.  Other than that, I can only suggest that you keep going through youtube videos, or try downloading a sound clip from limewire or something of the sort.  Hope this helps!  
                                  Last Edited: Oct 3, 2011 5:03 PM
                                  • Test #1

RaGinGiNsaNiTy wrote:

If you can get your hands on a PVR, then you can turn off all sound except for music.  Then go look at a wall and wait for someone to get a ray gun.  If not, then see if you can get a person who has a PVR to do it.  Other than that, I can only suggest that you keep going through youtube videos, or try downloading a sound clip from limewire or something of the sort.  Hope this helps!  

i thought limewire was shut down
                                    Last Edited: Oct 4, 2011 2:08 PM
                                    • Test #1
                                      I never hear the Ray gun sound on Kino/Five or any of my W@W maps, I'm pretty certain the sound used to be present for the ray, wunderwaffe and monkeys originally on W@W but i must be mistaken.
                                      Last Edited: Oct 4, 2011 2:25 PM
                                      • Test #1
                                        never knew it made a sound untill i read this post, always wondered how some randoms knew i had ray gun even tho they were on the other side of the map..  since then i have listened and now know what u mean, thanks
                                        Last Edited: Oct 4, 2011 2:30 PM
                                        • Test #1
                                          There is a guy on youtube who has the ENTIRE W@W soundtrack. I know what the "acquired wonder-weapon" sound is. It's the MP killstreak gained. I can't find the EXACT sound on the intenert since it just shows me videos of people getting killstreaks, but I know that it is within the album that MarineNugem has.

Just look in the description. I would start at part 3 or 4 since that is the middle/end of campaing music and start of MP music and sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mid6JktiDvI&feature=channel_video_title
                                          Last Edited: Oct 4, 2011 3:51 PM
                                          • Test #1
                                            Look up broken guitar string sounds, that's what the message on the bottom of zombies loading screen says it is
                                            Last Edited: Oct 4, 2011 4:11 PM
                                            • Test #1
                                              Oh hey guys, you want the guitar riff that plays when you get a ray gun? give me 10-30 minutes.
                                              Last Edited: Oct 4, 2011 7:10 PM
                                              • Test #1
                                                ok just remove the spaces from this URL

http:// filesmelt. com/dl/mus_raygun_stinger.wav

it's at highest quality (straight from game files) enjoy!
                                                Last Edited: Oct 4, 2011 7:30 PM
                                                • Test #1
                                                  cheers man can put this thread to sleep now
                                                  Last Edited: Oct 5, 2011 12:59 PM
                                                  • Test #1

Yo if you still have the sound file can you email it to me?? Please ricsaucedo85@gmail.com

Last Edited: Jun 13, 2014 3:03 PM