23 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2011 8:55 AM by realjoker RSS

Has anyone received MW3 from game.co.uk today 7 November?

realjoker

Has anyone received MW3 from game.co.uk today 7 November? Possibly the Hardened Edition

And also is the multiplayer scores going to be reset and if so what UK time?

• Re: Has anyone received MW3 from game.co.uk today 7 November?

Not looking good tbh.

My tracking number is now working on post office website, shows the parcel hasnt even been collected yet! So I'm thinking unlikely it will be delivered today.

I only ordered from game.co.uk a they always delivery COD the day before release, but looks like they have stopped that practice.

I would be interested to hear from others who have ordered from game.co.uk, did you order from them as they always deliver early? If this isnt the case anymore will you still use them next year?

Activision sent an email to all UK retailers asking them not to ship MW3 until the day before release. So unfortunatly you will not be receiving your copy until the 8th I'm affraid.

This is not Games fault, if not for that email they would have probably shipped the games on Friday.

realjoker

Yh i order from them because they deliver early however even with the email from activision those people who pre order from game especially the hardened edition should be the first people to get the game.

we payed £79.99 and our money was taking way early from our bank account and now it looks like ordinary people who payed only £44.99 are going to the midnight launch will get the game before those who pre order and delivery won't arrive for like another 9 hours later minimum after midnight launch.

To be honest i find this very insulting and disrespectful. Game.co.uk has not put any thought into making those who pay for the hardened edition be the first to get the game and instead we will have to wait even longer.

Activision themself also are a little bit to blame aswell because they should have made sure that people who pre order the hardened edition should be the first people to get the game. I mean seriously is not rocket science it is simple business strategy and respect. You would think that those who payed the highest price should get first priority.

You realise you get more with hardened edition? You don't pay extra to get it early

Frankly I like that idea, i would happily wait a bit longer if I payed £30 less!

Exactly! I ordered the hardened edition also (£44.99 for the game and £35 for elite)

Oh and the asda near me is selling it for £35 at midnight. So could of bought it at midnight and saved myself £10. What would i have lost? 4hrs double XP and an avatar!!

By the time we get the game we will need the 4hrs double XP to catch up to everyone else! If this is how it is going to work with ordering online from now on, I know what I will be doing next year!

maccabi

realjoker wrote:

Yh i order from them because they deliver early however even with the email from activision those people who pre order from game especially the hardened edition should be the first people to get the game.

we payed £79.99 and our money was taking way early from our bank account and now it looks like ordinary people who payed only £44.99 are going to the midnight launch will get the game before those who pre order and delivery won't arrive for like another 9 hours later minimum after midnight launch.

To be honest i find this very insulting and disrespectful. Game.co.uk has not put any thought into making those who pay for the hardened edition be the first to get the game and instead we will have to wait even longer.

Activision themself also are a little bit to blame aswell because they should have made sure that people who pre order the hardened edition should be the first people to get the game. I mean seriously is not rocket science it is simple business strategy and respect. You would think that those who payed the highest price should get first priority.

Activision asked all retailers NOT to ship the game before the 7th, doesnt matter if its normal or hardened its still the same game

Game have and are shipping all harden editions via parcel force not royal mail like they are for the normal game, so you will get it on the date its released .

stop whining like some entitlement freak, if you wanted the game early tough, if you're that bothered goto a midnight launch and buy a normal version and flog it on ebay once your hardened edition arrives.

realjoker

maccabi this particular forum are for people with business skills and intelligence. maccabi in this two categories you simply do not qualify so my advice is to find another forum with your redundant skills. maccabi go and watch the mw3 videos, am sure you know how to operate the play button and leave this forum to the big boys. OKAY.

maccabi

realjoker wrote:

maccabi this particular forum are for people with business skills and intelligence. maccabi in this two categories you simply do not qualify so my advice is to find another forum with your redundant skills. maccabi go and watch the mw3 videos, am sure you know how to operate the play button and leave this forum to the big boys. OKAY.

I assuming then business skills don't equal common sense as you are severly lacking in one dept.

Obviously being a complete cretin with vastly over inflated sense of entitlement has clouded your ability to process simple facts so for the hard of understanding i'll break it down for you sparky. Maybe you should get off this forum and look up how to use a calendar

1) The game comes out on the 8th. today is the 7th

2) Actvi asked retailers not to ship the game early before the 7th (thats today)

3) The hardened edition of the game is still the same game, but with elite and some flair, it still comes out on the 8th. you did not pay more to get it earlier, you paid more for elite and the flair.

4) did i mention I consider you comming over on here as a whiney entitlement brat?

5) midnight launch means people get the game on the 8th (the day it releases)

6) Postal services dont run a midnight service

7) and again game have stated they will send hardened editions out via parcel force to ensure delivery on the 8th theres your sense of entitlement in full effect, your game is being shipped by a more costly service.

8) I'm sure i speak for the forum when i say i really hope your copy gets lost in the post as it would be just kama.

realjoker

maccabi i understand that your jealous because you did not get the hardened edition it's okay to cry.

I will rrepeat myself again since your acting deaf. I know mw3 is released on the 8th and am saying that those who pre order the hardened edition due to the fact it was morre expensive should still receive it on the 8th but before everyone else.

Maccabi your the only one in this forum that does not get this. go away this is my forum and stop repeating what game and activision say's we know this already and we also know that it is to late to do anything about this but this forum is for making suggestions for future pre order.

MACCABI DO NOT REPLY if you do then your sad and you just want attention. GO AWAY. I dare you to reply so that i can prove my point to everyone, so they know how pathetic you are. SO PLZ REPLY

maccabi

realjoker wrote:

maccabi i understand that your jealous because you did not get the hardened edition it's okay to cry.

I will rrepeat myself again since your acting deaf. I know mw3 is released on the 8th and am saying that those who pre order the hardened edition due to the fact it was morre expensive should still receive it on the 8th but before everyone else.

Maccabi your the only one in this forum that does not get this. go away this is my forum and stop repeating what game and activision say's we know this already and we also know that it is to late to do anything about this butthis forum is for making suggestions for future pre order.

MACCABI DO NOT REPLY if you do then your san and you just want attention. GO AWAY.

I pretty sure it isn't your forum, but anyhoos, I truly am sorry for you sparky, honestly I am , going thru life with the amount of common sense that is on par with a amoeba must be hard at times. If you really didn't have the foresight to work out ordering something for delivery would mean you wouldn't get the game at midnight is well pretty much all the evidence the duck needs to bring to justify the inclusion of the words cretin.

As for attention thats kinda of kettle and pot there , I'm not the one doing the forum impersonation of a whiney assed brat being dragged out of toys r us by  thier mommy whilst screaming "wah i want it NOW!!! its not fair WAH!!! now!!!! wah"

I'm also taking back my previous assumption that your had some modicom of business sense as obviously your flawed beleif that paying more should somehow entitle you to a faster service is just plain dumb. I actually can see you demanding to push to the front of the queue at the supermarket because you bought a bigger box of cereal that the people in front of you.

unlike you i have the chutzpah to tell you not to reply, in fact i urge you too nothing makes the day go faster than watching someone walks around with a note saying left foot then right foot then left foot , go guns for glory on the forum and being the forum equivelent of a milipede with a gatling gun (im sure that anology just went  way over your head)

I must say, this "discussion" is one of the funniest I've seen in a while:p Talk about being shot down again and again! I really hope the joker is enfact a joker, or else: he might need help:P lol

It is nothing more than common sense that a game that comes out the 8th comes out the 8th, for anyone, for everyone. Did you want people with Hardened to get it earlier? Exactly HOW would you make that happen?

BTW: Gamestop Midnight Launch = Where I get my Hardened Edition. U MAD BRO?:P

I must say, this "discussion" is one of the funniest I've seen in a while:p Talk about being shot down again and again! I really hope the joker is enfact a joker, or else: he might need help:P lol

It is nothing more than common sense that a game that comes out the 8th comes out the 8th, for anyone, for everyone. Did you want people with Hardened to get it earlier? Exactly HOW would you make that happen?

You really don't know when to quit, do you? I swear your posts are the most illiterate dribble I've ever had the misfortune of attempting to read.
                                                  You get smacked down again and again by maccabi and you keep coming back for more, while he's calmly eKicking your a*s. And the more you rage, the more ridiculous it seems.

I pity you, yet laugh at your educational incapabilities at the same time.

I ordered the Hardened Edition from Game.co.uk, when i go to track my parcel on Parcel Force website its status is Advised, Dunno what this means but it hasnt been Collected or Delivered yet soo, Hopefully my order will come today, suppose thats pushing it however tomrrow looks like it will be the day, wonder what time it will be delievered. Cheers

Yeah i was hoping to get it early but if i dont then nothing i can do but, go to sleep wake up and wait for my delivery . Cant wait any longer