Blast Sheild doesn't work in hardcore. If I'm gonna give up my assassin perk, I should be able to survive at least 1 noob tube. I know this isn't black ops, but Flak Jacket worked equally well for Core and Hardcore. That proves it can be coded, lol.
Blast Sheild buff for Hardcore, please? Don't make it stronger in core though.
I couldn't agree more with the previous posters who have mentioned unlimited run/sprint.
The maps on MW3 are extremely large and it takes a great deal of time to get from one end to the other, even with extreme conditioning.
This in my opinion causes the game play to be very slow. I am a fan of running head on at the enemy (or trying to end up behind them) and it seems as though this is not possible in this game.
Unfortunately due to not being able to move quickly enough to avoid some of the enemy fire and travel the level at a reasonable pace, it appears to me that most players have resigned themselves to camping. This is unfortunate as without the aforementioned unlimited sprint perk it is also very difficult to relieve us normal players of said campers
This greatly puts a downer on this game for me and my friends
IF THERE ARE ANY OLD SCHOOL PLAYERS OUT THERE THAT AGREE WITH THIS POST SPEAK UP AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL GET CHANGED!!
Please take this post seriously.
If you ever played Ghost Recon you would know that having set spawn points that are known does not work. They used that system and it was the worst spawn trapping game ever. Unless they added like A,,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I. Even then people would use this to spawn near or behind people that just killed them.
I don't know why they just don't stop making the damn maps so small. It is inevitable that you are going to get spawn raped a ton on maps like Dome. Its garbage. I didn't buy the game to die every 10 seconds without even being able to set up or get into a position or formation with my team mates.
Call of duty could learn a thing or two from the makers of MAG. Set up multiple spawn points, raise them and surround them by cover in the back ends of the spawn points, put holes in the cover to shoot from giving the spawning play some advantage. Someone wants to spawn
Stop making stupid ass small levels!!!!!
1) Glare on maps: I get a few games where I try to snipe, and the glare from the white background overpowers my scope, and I can't see what I'm shooting at. The most significant map this happens on is Baakara (sp).
2) HUD Map Quadrants: I found this to be crucial to improving my game on Black Ops, specifically in the team communication department. Being able to pinpoint enemy movement with this and the compass was great for team communication, easpecially in Objective modes. There aren't enough distinctive landmarks on maps to be able to relay enemy locations to teammates (in MW3), so this would be a great boon to everyone.
3) Matchmaking lag: they need to start trying harder to match players with similar connections; my team's average ping is about 50ms, and yet the MM searches for games 100ms and higher. I hate emptying an entire clip into someone w/out missing, and them not dying.
4) TI boosting: Remove the TI from Free-for-All, it's that simple. Boosting in any degree is intolerable, even if I enjoy trolling them w/SitRep. I'd even go as far as to say take it one step further and remove the M.O.A.B, but other than those 2-3 games, I haven't seen it yet.
5) Lack of sniper-friendly maps: Not QS-friendly; I mean picking a spot, sitting there for 2-3 kills, then moving. That form of sniping that IMO most players liked has been abandoned in favor of QS, which is for a bunch of losers who can't use a sniper properly, and would rather abuse an exploit. I've reported a few QS'ers already, and they, as far as I know, have been swiftly dealt with.
6) The Truck Glitch: Not sure if it's been patched yet, but I believe on Outpost, you can glitch into the two oil trucks on the map, much like the rock from MW2 on Fuel.
These are, IMO, the major issues that need to be addressed. I hate Quick-scopers, but I haven't seen it to a major degree yet, and I have a separate project going for that anyway. Other things like weapons being OP, spawn trapping/killing, etc. have either been addressed by the community, or in the case of the former, is just people ********.