8 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2014 6:11 PM by zackattack5232 RSS

Complete Profile?

In order to get all the Call of Duty: Elite features, do you need to 100% Complete your Profile by verifying your Facebook Account? I just wondered if this could be the reason why I am not getting the Emblem, Title and other features; just curious.

Latest reply: on Oct 10, 2014 6:11 PM by Replies: 8 in CoD: MW3 PlayStation 3
        • Test #1
          Re: Complete Profile?

Well, I don't use Facebook, so I gues I'll never verify my Facebook account. Not sure why this is a requirement for 100%.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2011 10:05 AM
            • Test #1

i dont use twitch or twitter this stupid how you have to have this crap  gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy

Last Edited: Oct 10, 2014 6:11 PM
            • Test #1

I don't think you have to have a full 100% profile to access Elite. I only have an 80% profile and I've been able to access Elite fine.

Right now though I cant access it at all which I think is a server issue. I can only suggest to keep trying and maybe you'll get through.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2011 10:06 AM
                • Test #1

Do you have all the Elite Features, including the Emblems and Titles? I can access CoD: Elite fine, but I dont have any of those extra features with Premium and I am trying to find a solution.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2011 10:08 AM
                • Test #1

Then perhaps this could be the problem? Does anybody who havent verified their facebook account got the emblem and title?

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2011 11:03 AM