17 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2013 10:00 AM by BetterThanU2002 RSS

Multiple Clan Leaders

Clans should be able to have multiple clan leaders.

• Re: Multiple Clan Leaders

I agree with this one for Elite!

I agree i own a small clan that plans to grow and im gone half the summer and its kinda hard to ,amage it by phone and computer like i a right now cause sometimes there not available

make a facebook group for your clan. also make a fanpage.

• setup the group page as a secret page invite admin only
                • fanpage is your clans public face to post vids/screenshots and challenges
                • fanpage is also the easy way to get your members facebook name if they post.
                • add them as a friend and add them to group. 

my clan has used facebook for quite sometime.  it works the game has intergration and most ppl have a facebook and apps to update phone email or whatever they want.

This must happen! Im sick of not being able to enlist in clan ops when my clan leader is unavailable to do so. It would also be nice to be able to unlock the new titals and embelems with the leader having to do so. If my clan leaders away for a few weeks n i level up i cant see or change to new clan titals and embelems.

Quick do it now!

Cheers Dren

This must happen! Im sick of not being able to enlist in clan ops when my clan leader is unavailable to do so. It would also be nice to be able to unlock the new titals and embelems with the leader having to do so. If my clan leaders away for a few weeks n i level up i cant see or change to new clan titals and embelems.

Quick do it now!

Cheers Dren

Quick do it now!

Cheers Dren

Signed.

I think there should be some research done however before this goes down. Mutliple leaders would be awesome and bad at the same time. Some examples:

- Chief A gets pissed at indian 24 and kicks him. Indian 24 was friends with indians 10-23 and they leave before the dispute can be resolved.

- Chief A kicks Chief B

- Chief B trades corn and hides for guns, and kills himself...HA! Okay, kidding, but you get my point

frats74

vTc__Goose wrote:

Signed.

I think there should be some research done however before this goes down. Mutliple leaders would be awesome and bad at the same time. Some examples:

- Chief A gets pissed at indian 24 and kicks him. Indian 24 was friends with indians 10-23 and they leave before the dispute can be resolved.

- Chief A kicks Chief B

- Chief B trades corn and hides for guns, and kills himself...HA! Okay, kidding, but you get my point

I agree. Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians.

This is an old topic, but your problem has a relatively easy fix:

Admin (or creator) - Can invite/kick officers or members

Officers - Can only kick members

Members - Can only get kicked

This way officers can't kick other officers but can dispute another officer to the admin. Admin would then make the final call. It's not uncommon that members won't get along with other members including the admin or officers. In this case, the admin or the officers have the permission to kick them.

Overall, this needs to happen. I have a clan started for our gaming community, but I rarely play CoD in comparison to some of the other members who I would like to have as officers. The only reason I want to keep the leadership with me is so that someone doesn't take it over and then our gaming community is associated with it.

This is a good idea ! I'm totally agree on this!

I agree also mostly now with black ops 2 out. cause im mostly a MW3 player but i have hardcore BO2 players and I could make someone incharge of the BO2 players while i stick to my MW3 members.would make it alot easier all around

That would be great.