1 2 3 4 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2011 10:23 AM by splittinwigs Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

Wiggy carbon is one of the most cluttered maps in the game which means its easy to get close to people.  You never even shot at someone after 30 ft. Your success in this game you posted had nothing to do with the weapon. You stuck to close quarters and surprised enemies.  The result of that game would have been the same with almost any weapon because you navigated the map well. I have a gameplay of me going 40-10 with a silenced scorpion doing the same thing on hardhat.  Tactics count more than weapons in this game.  And you appeared to be playing some poor opponents and it looks like you had a decent connection advantage.  You need to be objective about this post the first 10 full games you play with the spas and then post the first ten full games you play with your smg of choice.  If you use the same tactics I garentee the smg will win by a large margin.  The spas, 1887, and ksg are underpowered compared to almost any other weapon in mw3.  I want you to try to do the same thing on interchange.

• 11. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

RaggyFTW wrote:

you don't think having 12 pellets instead of 8 is a buff?..... h'okay

Aww bless RaggyFTW got shot by a spaz12 then raged quit and has now added the spaz12 to the list of guns he thinks should be nerfed . i think he has around 14 guns on that list now.

• 12. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

Brick2urFace wrote:

The spas, 1887, and ksg are underpowered compared to almost any other weapon in mw3.  I want you to try to do the same thing on interchange.

This is the key example of what is wrong with some COD players, why would you use a unappropriate weapon for one of the larger maps in the game? Shotguns are meant to be close quarters, why would you want to run around in the open with a gun that can only kill effectively up to 20 meters?

While Wiggy sees the thought process in your post, the idea is utterly ridiculous. You can run around on interchange and get killed over and over, but Wiggy uses the shotgun when it's appropriate and will continue to have success with it. You do what you like.

As for the "extended mag glitch" Wiggy doesn't use grip, he uses range and neither one of those configurations apply to this "glitch" Wiggy gets his kills at very close range because he plays in a manner where he can get close enough to kill at close range. It's all a matter of tactics, but once again, Wiggy loves his fans and naysayers.

• 13. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

hobowi7hashotgun wrote:

Some real nice gameplay Wiggy! ive also seen Grizz use the spaz12 and others so its clearly not garbage. its just the leveling up that can be annoying but thats all part of the challenge

Yessir, but Wiggy tried out something since he prestiged and lost the sexy Spas12 golden camo *tear*

Now that Wiggy has hit the prestige button, he is level 24 and his trusty SPAS12 is now ranked 24, which is to say that Wiggy uses it exclusively now and just unlocked range last night. So, with that being said, more Shotgun Wiggy videos to come.

• 14. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

LoL fans... Does that help you sleep at night?

I can just see it now... Britney Spears feat. Wiggy.

• 15. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

DarthBryan wrote:

LoL fans... Does that help you sleep at night?

I can just see it now... Britney Spears feat. Wiggy.

"help you sleep at night?"

Is that supposed to hurt Wiggy, perhaps you have not been around long enough to know that Wiggy's "FANS" are the people that do not like Wiggy. Perhaps Wiggy should sign you up for a membership?

Did you even watch the video? Or did you draw your conclusion based on the title?

• 16. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

So apparently, you are admitting that you are a troll?

It's not that I don't like you. I don't even know you. It's just that people who talk about themselves in the third person and talk about their 'fans' need to take that **** to American Idol.

• 17. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

DarthBryan wrote:

So apparently, you are admitting that you are a troll?

It's not that I don't like you. I don't even know you. It's just that people who talk about themselves in the third person and talk about their 'fans' need to take that **** to American Idol.

No Sir, not admitting to anything. The fact remains is that people like yourself judge Wiggy based on reasons that they either don't understand, or have never had a proper explanation of such events, either way it's judgement based on ignorance and not fact.

Past that, again, you didn't even watch the video. Oh and BTW, Wiggy likes X Factor much more than Idol.

• 18. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

I don't watch people game videos. They all look the same to me.

Anyways, Merry Christmas Wiggy. Hopefully it will involve more than just trolling.

• 19. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

DarthBryan wrote:

I don't watch people game videos. They all look the same to me.

Anyways, Merry Christmas Wiggy. Hopefully it will involve more than just trolling.

LOL, Merry Christmas to you, Wiggy not a troll, no matter how many times you keep repeating it.

Wiggy just love back handed holiday greetings, don't you?

1 2 3 4 Previous Next