1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 79 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2013 11:04 AM by BigC_daChamp Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: Why do people dislike bloc?
        Bloc is my favorite map of all time, with creek and overgrown.
        Last Edited: Jul 26, 2009 11:53 AM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: Why do people dislike bloc?

SoapMcTavish wrote:

Bloc is my favorite map of all time, with creek and overgrown.

Same here except creek I cant stand that map.
          Last Edited: Jul 26, 2009 11:54 AM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: Why do people dislike bloc?
            I don't like camp maps in generally Bloc is pretty bad.

But snipers are easy targets from behind so it does have its benefits.

Last Edited: Jul 26, 2009 12:24 PM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: Why do people dislike bloc?
              I don't like bloc because the gameplay is very boring to me. I find the only way to be succesful is to use some sort of silent class which isn't that fun to use anyway for me.
              Last Edited: Jul 26, 2009 12:29 PM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: Why do people dislike bloc?

Snashkille wrote:

Niffenator wrote:

I think some people probably don't like it because sniper rifles are so dominant on it

Are you kidding me? If your getting sniped on Bloc then your doing something wrong. I can't even think of the last time a sniper killed me on Bloc, its the worst level to snipe on. I just run around executing snipers who are prone and crouched. Yes, I take the time to pull my pistol out and double tap them in the back of the head, I do it so when they watch the kill cam they feel like a total tard for sniping on that map in the first place.

St41keR wrote:

For TDM I'll do nothing but snipe
                For Domination/HQ it's a toss up between sniping or running silenced SMG

DISPROVED

But seriously, I don't snipe on Bloc, but I do see a lot of people sniping on it in core so perhaps dominant was the wrong word.  Could just be that I rarely play core nowadays and when I did play core, the trend on Bloc actually was to snipe on Bloc.

I play HCS&D mostly, so anyone with an IQ above 2 uses a red dot M16/G3/M14 because they have no aim drift, go into sights faster and still kill in 1 shot.
                Last Edited: Jul 26, 2009 1:51 PM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: Why do people dislike bloc?
                  Bloc is one of my favourite maps. Wetwork is THE worst map. I don't really know why people don't like it. There's great sniper wars and theres always the chance to Ninja around the map if you get bored.
                  Last Edited: Jul 26, 2009 2:17 PM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: Why do people dislike bloc?
                    the best thing to do on bloc is go around with a silenced smg and uav jammer and kill all the snipers that arent paying attention in the buildings
                    Last Edited: Jul 26, 2009 2:58 PM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: Why do people dislike bloc?

TetrisAsh wrote:

Bloc is one of my favourate maps but it always gets skipped, but Wetwork never gets skipped :/

So you'd rather get grenade spammed than play on bloc

I would rather get grenade spammed than play against a full team of snipers where the game never finishes.
                      Last Edited: Jul 26, 2009 4:35 PM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: Why do people dislike bloc?
                        Bloc is good fun. I use sniper rifle and 74u on that map. Does well for me. Wetwork is major league boring, but I play it cause one of my mates likes it alot.
                        Last Edited: Jul 27, 2009 11:35 PM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: Why do people dislike bloc?
                          The bad thing with bloc is its a sniper vs. sniper level. You think it wud be good but in ground war there is too many ppl and most of them are sniping or shotgunning!!! PPl r annoyed with the setup with the level.
                          Last Edited: Jul 28, 2009 12:02 AM
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next