6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2009 3:22 PM by ResisT I RSS

Re: Replayability for spec ops. mode...

wuut
      Lol, Terrorist Hunt had re-playability? It was pretty poor imo, no objectives or anything, got kinda boring after a while.
        • Re: Replayability for spec ops. mode...
          OreoReeBlaqk

wuut wrote:

Lol, Terrorist Hunt had re-playability? It was pretty poor imo, no objectives or anything, got kinda boring after a while.

Even more so with the spawns for the terrorist being the same spot, every single time.
            gandalf4322
            dude, you had to play MHC alot. So it had replayability, and all of these missions are just like that man, so it will be replayable.
              wuut

committeesouth wrote:

wuut wrote:

Honestly it's all I played...if that was a bad example how horde or zombies

Meh, I thought that zombies was pretty crap too. And I only played Horde for the achievements.
                Shadow Agent

all of these are like this one then I'll be right

Wrong. There will be a lot of variety in the objectives and settings of the missions.
                  O''Balden

committeesouth wrote:

I think to make this game the greastest all around game in history is to give spec. ops the same replayability as for example terrorist hunt in rainbow six...and from what I've been hearing about it really won't have that to me...once u beat it on veteran there is no reason to touch it THAT much any after that...of course I've only heard about one map but all of these are like this one then I'll be right...all in all I'm stoked to run through it with a friend on veteran

I wouldn't worry too much. It has to have more then Mile High Club but also more variety then Nazi Zombies. I believe they'll follow Treyarch's example and add a Spec Ops mission in every DLC but it sounds pretty fun already and will be challenging like Mile High Club.

I wouldn't worry: Remember it's IW.
                    ResisT I
                    I think playing them on veteran will take many tries to beat the level and be very fun to play again. Just like MHC.