1 2 3 4 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2013 7:20 PM by SawBlade Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: new patch sucks
        cannibal
        this blows.
        • 11. Re: new patch sucks
          Dragonofthedarkflame
          How much did they lower the rate cap?
          • 12. Re: new patch sucks
            Rhonus
            What a bunch of babies!!!  Semi Autos are not supposed to shoot as fast as autos, but make up for it in accuracy and damage.  Learn to aim instead of just spraying.
            • 13. Re: new patch sucks
              gamerjon15
              I have a feeling alot of people who are complaining about this are playing core. One of the main reasons I play hardcore is I dont have to worry about trying to spray with a semi auto. Hit them once with a good shot and your all set. It actually teaches u accuracy which is nice
              • 14. Re: new patch sucks

gamerjon15 wrote:

I have a feeling alot of people who are complaining about this are playing core. One of the main reasons I play hardcore is I dont have to worry about trying to spray with a semi auto. Hit them once with a good shot and your all set. It actually teaches u accuracy which is nice

I like how people complain about how they cannot use a cheat for the game.  Sorry, but a modded controller that rapid fires a pistol or semi's is a cheat.  Instead of a patch MS should be banning accounts for cheating.
                • 15. Re: new patch sucks
                  Djangosix
                  tbh i just got the digital camo for my g3 last nite and could hardly tell the difference.

i cant shoot that fast anyway but i still did pretty well.
                  • 16. Re: new patch sucks
                    adw1983
                    Adapt.
                    Overcome.

It's what makes legit players better than cheaters:
                    We have it in our core.

Just learn to fire the trigger fast enough to NOT hit the mod.

In real life, semi-automatic weapons wouldn't fire if you pulled the trigger too fast, so the new system is MORE realistic than before.

A G3 has a rate of fire of 600, and it seems they lowered the rate to about 600.
                    You can sill fire 10 rounds per second.
                    • 17. Re: new patch sucks
                      I find it disturbing if they just put a cap on the fire rate.  I don't use modded controllers, and rarely use single shot guns, but I know people who can shoot these single shot guns fast, by using SKILL.  What IW should have done is put an algorithm in to count the distance between shots, and if like 5 shots are fired in exactly the same frequency, then kick the person out or don't let them fire for 20 seconds.  Turbo controllers always use the same frequency, whereas humans with skill can still shoot fast, yet there will always be a few milliseconds difference between shot fire times.
                      • 18. Re: new patch sucks
                        whitepwny
                        AGREED!!!!!! patch sux. i posted a topic too.
                        • 19. Re: new patch sucks
                          whitepwny
                          Im all down with stoppin cheaters and modders... Being able to shoot fast was one my favorite parts about playing cod. Me and my friends took pride in being able to shoot fast without mods. If there was any other way to catch the modded controller without stopping people from shooting as fast as they physically can push the button than that would be cooler.
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next