7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2009 4:20 AM by Rogue Warrior RSS

FeedBack!

Rookieve
      I just wanted to know how we can be part of the feedback process because these forums are obviously not the way forward. I just don’t want IW asking the console kids what they should do to improve the PC game. So is there a feedback email we can contact or a form we can fill out anywhere?
        • Re: FeedBack!
          bairyhalls
          hopefully the mod lurking the forums and locking everything will have an answer for this
            Rookieve
            A plan could be just to write an email and send it to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:everyguesspossible@infinityward.com">everyguesspossible@infinitywa rd.com</a><!-- e --> I am pretty sure I will find one which works at some point.
              IWisJUDAS
              They just made a FPS WITHOUT lean!!! Do you really think they give a dam about what you think? lol

You should not ask for feedback! Just fight back! Publicity is our best weapon! Show that there is no way in hell IW had PC gamers in mind when making MW2! They killed without any kind of regret the best things a PC game could have! Dedicated servers and lean (BTW im making a FPS with Unity iwith that feature, if IW want's it I can teach them how to implement it without "destroying" the balance!! lol (As the perk's they have are good for balance btw... lol).
                stogie

bairyhalls wrote:

hopefully the mod lurking the forums and locking everything will have an answer for this

don't count on it hes a PS3 player
                  Capital87
                  Send any and all legitimate criticisms and queries here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/FourZeroTwo">http://twitter.com/FourZeroTwo</a><!-- m -->
                    cyberdrift
                    i sent a nice "CALM" pm to 402 think i will post on his twitter now
                      Rogue Warrior
                      lol, doesn't TWITTER have adelete button?????