1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 108 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2013 5:39 AM by SchmevN Go to original post RSS
      • 60. Re: [DAD] CLAN
        porkpieaml
        Haha, yeah sorry about the Older crowd comment.  That's what the kids call us anyway.  There are 4 new guys that want to get into the mix since last night.  Im sending them FR tonight, carcass grind3r, cptnxxxmorgan, and notime2reload.  At this rate, we should be able to play with DAD's everytime we decide to hop online.  This is where it would be great if 360 could handle the really large games with 30 or more players.
        • 61. Re: [DAD] CLAN

porkpieaml wrote:

Haha, yeah sorry about the Older crowd comment.  That's what the kids call us anyway.  There are 4 new guys that want to get into the mix since last night.  Im sending them FR tonight, carcass grind3r, cptnxxxmorgan, and notime2reload.  At this rate, we should be able to play with DAD's everytime we decide to hop online.  This is where it would be great if 360 could handle the really large games with 30 or more players.

Glad to see all the old timers getting together. I have alot of older mature gamers on my friends list and we used to only fill one room and had trouble getting all us together so we broke down into squads of 6 and when the one squad gets smaller they would join the others squad on the other team. Id love to have some more mature friends on Xbox send me a friend invite. I can also help you get a free dads clan webpage you can add all the members to. Hit me up on live if your interested.
          • 62. Re: [DAD] CLAN
            Deadly Hobbit

porkpieaml wrote:

Hahaa...no worries. I think I am the oldest anyway, so if the shoe fits...
            I saw a few of those guys to add as well, so we should be on our way to an "all DAD" match any timne now.

SWEET !!
            • 63. Re: [DAD] CLAN
              porkpieaml
              Thanks Adrenaline, I'll send you an FR as well.
              • 64. Re: [DAD] CLAN
                phantom51red
                Hi guys feel free to add me too ,this sounds like it will be fun.41 ! dad of 5 year old .
                • 65. Re: [DAD] CLAN
                  dcr66
                  I prefer to play HC HQ late night (12am to 1am) eastern time. I have some of you added to my friends list already. I may not be able to use my mic/headset all the time but I have no issue attacking/defending the HQ. Just keep in mind that I play for fun and not particularly crazy for K/D but it does not mean I am un-skill. If you send me a friend request, please send a message as well so I know where you find my name.

I have these players in my list already:
                  Deadly Hobbit
                  Phat Old Man
                  porkpieAML
                  DrFatSides
                  I 21 Guns I    (I played with him and his friends in HC TDM back in WaW)
                  EmpyreanFire
                  mach1swagger
                  • 66. Re: [DAD] CLAN
                    porkpieaml
                    Great fun last night for sure.  That was also my first time playing demolition.  Throughout this post are the gamertags of the DAD's.  I'm sure they wouldnt mind you sending them a friend request.  See you online wacharak.
                    • 67. Re: [DAD] CLAN
                      Tipping_1986
                      23 yr old dad here :D still only a kid myself ino lolbut awww well rite ne way add me if u like Tipping 1986
                      • 68. Re: [DAD] CLAN
                        jimbo4478
                        Yes the Afghan match was good.  I will be on tonight around 8pm EST till about 9:15.
                        • 69. Re: [DAD] CLAN
                          ElevenBravo87
                          Like to join up...GT is ElevenBravo87.

Mostly can play on Monday and Tuesday nights since I work night shift  and those are my off nights....looking forward to playing with ya'll.
                          1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next