1 2 3 Previous Next 228 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2009 1:50 AM by CODfanboy2k9 RSS

Patch 1.06 released to 360

As many of you may now know patch 1.06 was released to 360 this morning

Patch 1.06 fixes the following

Care Package Glitch
      Launcher Glitch
      Eviroment Glitches

There was also meant to be a intergration of patch 1.05 which was released to PS3, I will try to get confirmation on this.
        • Test #1
          1. Re: Patch 1.06 released to 360
          Great news for getting rid of the cheaters, but it doesn't seem like matchmaking was improved at all.  Our squad is still getting separated during the lobby process.  In addition I failed to see any difference (good or bad) relating to connection speeds.
          Last Edited: Dec 11, 2009 1:31 PM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: Patch 1.06 released to 360
            I am sorry to hear that, I went from 402's tweet which stated that 1.06 would have the matchmaking fix the ps3 had, I cannot explain why it was not there
            Last Edited: Dec 11, 2009 1:34 PM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: Patch 1.06 released to 360
              I can also confirm matchmaking doesn't appear to be any better. I'm still getting the "Notice: Game Lobby Closed" bug on about 60% of my tries to join a match (sometimes less, sometimes more), and haven't seen anything over 2 bar connection.
              Last Edited: Dec 11, 2009 1:43 PM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: Patch 1.06 released to 360
                Wasnt there a mod posted thread on this before saying the 1.05 patch WOULD be included in the 1.06 patch? Im sure there was, maybe im going mad or maybe its too early in the morning for me. Its just seems like a major backflip saying it was MEANT to be included. I could of sworn that I read that 1.05 WOULD be incorporated with 1.06.
                Last Edited: Dec 11, 2009 1:46 PM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: Patch 1.06 released to 360

oz kamikaze wrote:

Wasnt there a mod posted thread on this before saying the 1.05 patch WOULD be included in the 1.06 patch? Im sure there was, maybe im going mad or maybe its too early in the morning for me. Its just seems like a major backflip saying it was MEANT to be included. I could of sworn I read that somewhere on here.

Yes it was me, i went from 402's twitter post which said that everything patch 1.05 had on the ps3 would be in patch 1.06 for the 360, i am sorry for misleading you
                  Last Edited: Dec 11, 2009 1:47 PM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: Patch 1.06 released to 360
                    robby is full of crap yet again.
                    Last Edited: Dec 11, 2009 1:49 PM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: Patch 1.06 released to 360

oz kamikaze wrote:

Wasnt there a mod posted thread on this before saying the 1.05 patch WOULD be included in the 1.06 patch? Im sure there was, maybe im going mad or maybe its too early in the morning for me. Its just seems like a major backflip saying it was MEANT to be included. I could of sworn I read that somewhere on here.

Yes it was me, i went from 402's twitter post which said that everything patch 1.05 had on the ps3 would be in patch 1.06 for the 360, i am sorry for misleading you

No problems dude, At least your trying to keep us informed.
                      Last Edited: Dec 11, 2009 1:52 PM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: Patch 1.06 released to 360
                        Should fix the matchmaking first.
                        Last Edited: Dec 11, 2009 2:41 PM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: Patch 1.06 released to 360
                          Matchmaking is still broken for international players, this is the biggest pos ever.

We pay for Xbox live, yet PS3 is free and they have matchmaking that actually works (not to mention they got the patch a week earlier)?

Think I might sell my copy of MW2 so at least I can take away one more sale from IW.
                          Last Edited: Dec 11, 2009 2:43 PM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next