1 2 3 Previous Next 135 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2009 10:12 AM by ViciousCloud23 RSS

1.07 Available in all Regions *updated*

CODfanboy2k9
      Patch 1.07 is now downable for PS3's

Fixes

1887 Akimbo now re-balanced
      Prestige Glitch fixed
      Private Game glitch fixed (infinte Ammo)
        • 1. Re: 1.07 Available in North America
          hat1229
          what are the changes youve made to the 1887 akimbo
          • 2. Re: 1.07 Available in North America
            LMG Fan
            The damage is already done, since you can't reset hacked prestige accounts. To me the prestige fix is a waste of time cause nearly everyone has done it anyway. Thanks for fixing the model 1887's though.
            • 3. Re: 1.07 Available in North America
              Disadent
              Umm... as far as i can see the prestige hack is not fixed. My friend just downloaded 1.07 and I still see losers running around with 10th prestige, which as I read in a different post, is impossible at this point. 1887's seem to not kill people from 30 feet away, which is nice! Now maybe the people I've seen with 10th prestige just haven't downloaded 1.07, hopefully thats the case! Just a heads up.
              • 4. Re: 1.07 Available in North America
                Kutabare1.3
                ok first of all about the 1887's waaaahhhh they got a fricking rifle barrel which = better range and now i'm getting out powered by a frigging spas this is bs. if this is going to not change then bring back over kill so us snipers have a way to defend our selves with some range now we might as well run rangers with the ridiculous range we got now. no i'm not a camping noob that sits with the 1887 camping they are really a good asset to deal with medium range battles while sniping now i wont even use them seeing i am only about 100 kills from getting gold emblem that really sucks. bring back overkill!!!
                this is about as stupid as socom players whining about the famas and it's accuracy it isn't balanced it's broke now. ppl who complained are people who have no luck/skill dual wielding them themselves.
                • 5. Re: 1.07 Available in North America
                  Disadent
                  And the leaderboards are a clear example that this is not fixed yet... hopefully yet??
                  • 6. Re: 1.07 Available in North America
                    CODfanboy2k9

Kutabare1.3 wrote:

ok first of all about the 1887's waaaahhhh they got a fricking rifle barrel which = better range and now i'm getting out powered by a frigging spas this is bs. if this is going to not change then bring back over kill so us snipers have a way to defend our selves with some range now we might as well run rangers with the ridiculous range we got now. no i'm not a camping noob that sits with the 1887 camping they are really a good asset to deal with medium range battles while sniping now i wont even use them seeing i am only about 100 kills from getting gold emblem that really sucks. bring back overkill!!!
                    this is about as stupid as socom players whining about the famas and it's accuracy it isn't balanced it's broke now. ppl who complained are people who have no luck/skill dual wielding them themselves.

sorry but there is plenty of stuff you can use to protect yourself

1. A M18A1 Claymore Mine
                    2. PP2000 Machine Pistol
                    3. A dropped enemy gun
                    4. AT4-HT Rocket Launcher
                    • 7. Re: 1.07 Available in North America
                      annon
                      Question, when can the users in Region one connect to someone else.

I have the patch but when I look around it says there is absolutely no one else online, which I know is BS cause I can check my friends list and see them playing as usual.
                      • 8. Re: 1.07 Available in North America
                        VampireBeatnik

they got a fricking rifle barrel which = better range

The 1887 barrel length is not much longer or different than many shotguns out there today, at 20 in.  Also, no way in hell you could hit anything that accurately firing two shotguns from the hip.  So something did need to be done, and glad they listened.  The 1887 was also chambered for black-powder rounds, so it should have been a little weaker than other, more modern shotguns that have been developed for use with smokeless powder rounds.
                        • 9. Re: 1.07 Available in North America
                          Drmoopinpookie
                          even before the balance of the 1887 i would prefer a pp2000 over the 1887 any day
                          1 2 3 Previous Next