4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2010 4:24 AM by paddys117 RSS

localized searching

still waiting to hear anything in regards to the a for mentioned searching i and almost every MW2 gamer in Australia is sick of thee bloody lag playing outside the country talk to anyone in OZ and they will tell you that is the most discussed thing to do with the game and the only thing letting the game down
        • Test #1
          Re: localized searching
          Trust me mate. Just give up. Play another game, I have. And found some of the best games. Uncharted 2, Assassins Creed 2 and so many more coming out this year. I'm glad MW2 has failed so I'm not playing it all the time instead of playing classics like the ones I've mentioned.
          Last Edited: Jan 17, 2010 3:03 AM
          • Test #1
            Assassin's Creed 2 is not even online...
            Last Edited: Jan 17, 2010 4:05 AM
            • Test #1
              I believe dedicated servers are now confirmed for Bad Company 2 online*, so we don't need to keep asking for local search, because BF:BC2 will have Australian servers to connect to. The only problem i heard about the previous games were that you can't search by ping. So you need to keep trying to find an Australian server.

Just check out BF:BC2 and keep up to date with it, seems like its being developed by people who listen to their community, not just their American community.

*All platforms.
              Last Edited: Jan 17, 2010 4:17 AM
              • Test #1
                Yeah nothing is going to be done wait for Bad Company 2.
                Last Edited: Jan 17, 2010 4:24 AM