8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2010 11:23 PM by taterman RSS

Toy Story 3

I just came back from seeing this movie.

If you have ever seen any Toy Story you must see this film.
      If you never seen a Pixar film you must see this film.

Discuss
        • Re: Toy Story 3
          Rhinosaur
          Reviews are through the roof for it. I've only seen the first one, with my daughter last weekend.

I hear it's got great 3D and is another solid Pixar effort.

I get Father's Day off, may go see this instead of Iron Man 2, which none of my friends have talked about after seeing.
            Just make sure you bring a tissue or something, your 3D glasses might mist up.
              Rhinosaur

v Sim CO wrote:

Just make sure you bring a tissue or something, your 3D glasses might mist up.

That's what I've read. My glasses got misty during Up, too.
                Adamater210
                YESS Imma get a chick to come watch this :p it's gonna happen and you know it XD
                  Pout
                  We won't be getting it until July 10. Its that good isn't it? I've watched the first and the second one with my siblings, they love it.
                    Flyerboy
                    I need to see it, It was my favorite movie when I was a little kid. I had it on VHS... It's funny how I have some friends who don't know what a VHS is anymore.
                      taterman

Adamater210 wrote:

YESS Imma get a chick to come watch this :p it's gonna happen and you know it XD

...That was epic with some Win sauce on top.  Lmao

But yes, i am actually dying to see this movie.  Toy Stories 1 and 2 were ALWAYS amazing to watch.  One of the few series that just simply doesn't get old.

Favorite line from TS1:  "It's not working!  I recharged it before i left...it-it should be fine-!" "YOU IDIOT!  YOU'RE A TOY!  Use your karate chop action!"
                      TS2:  "Aaah!  It's the chicken man!"
                        taterman

Pout wrote:

We won't be getting it until July 10. Its that good isn't it? I've watched the first and the second one with my siblings, they love it.

where do you live?  Since your location is a bit...Well, inconclusive. =P