6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2014 12:26 PM by CurtDawg RSS

JUST GOT HACKED!!

i just got hacked about 30mins ago! I joined a game and right away the screen was flashing bright colors with a big pot leaf in the middle. this lasted about 10sec then i was sent to the lobby room. at the bottom of the screen were it shows ur ranking it said in bold,capitol,red letters YOU JUST GOT F***** OWNED!! I lost all my weapons and there attachments from my create a classes. now there is just a X were i named my classes. In place of my weapons i had there is now a smoke bomb for my main weapon and a Desert Eagle for my secondary weapon for each create a class. i also lost all my titles and emblems for any weapons that i maxed out! Also all callenges that were complete have been restarted also! So i have to start from scratch with my weaopns.
      Freekshow
        • Test #1
          Re: JUST GOT HACKED!!
          get LOST BOZO!!!
          Last Edited: Jan 11, 2011 11:28 AM
          • Test #1
            I was only trying to help you out since you lost everything. But if you don't want my assistance than so be it. Have fun having nothing and having to rank up all over again.
            Last Edited: Jan 11, 2011 11:30 AM
            • Test #1
              my rank stayed the same and that is all i really care about. leveling up weapons is a pain but it could have been worse
              Last Edited: Jan 11, 2011 11:37 AM
              • Test #1
                the same exact thing happened to me, i was playing in a public TDM and i left the room because the screen went black and white. then at the bottom of the screen it said the same exact thing. it still says my level but i have no titles, emblems, challenges, my barracks reset, my classes are changed and i cant change them back.    is there anything i can do about ti or am i just stuck being a noob again?
                Last Edited: Jan 11, 2011 4:08 PM
                • Test #1
                  The same thing happened to me just now! And I'm pissed!! I worked hard for all those titles and accomplishments.. Please, can anyone help out? or give us an option on how to get those back. I even lost all my score point, kills and even deaths lol... (%^&# hackers!!)
                  Last Edited: Jan 12, 2011 2:25 AM
                  • Test #1

got hacked can i go back to my original prestige plz... i was prestige 1 lvl 55 with 304 squad points

Last Edited: Apr 3, 2014 12:26 PM