9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2013 8:19 PM by onehand1 RSS

akimbo settings

I have one hand and i can't use this attachment can infinity ward make a setting for me and others who can't use the double triggers please!!!
        • Re: akimbo settings
          Subie Greg
          Maybe future titles. I doubt they will add anything like this for MW2. Can hope though
            Its BS that something hasnt been added to help gamers who have different issues(for lack of a better term).

Anyone know AskACapper(I think that was his name)? Im pretty sure he plays with his face. When you learn to play games with your face. Thats dedication.

I believe he has/had a petition for button mapping. Which allows you to select what each button does. Something like that would probably be all people who had problems like that needed.
              snormaffia
              How can you play with one hand any way? No offense, just wondering.
                John Denholm
                Im also wondering this, if you cant use the left trigger then I take it you cant aim with a regular gun?

I think the answer lies in the type of controller you use more than the games.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.consolesandgadgets.co.uk/catalog/xbox-360-one-handed-controlle r-p-3619.html">http://www.consolesandgadgets.co.uk/cat ... -3619.html</a><!-- m -->
                  Niffenator

John Denholm wrote:

Im also wondering this, if you cant use the left trigger then I take it you cant aim with a regular gun?

What difference is that gonna make in Modern Warfare 2?

i have both arms i just don't have a left hand and i tilt the controller to ads im very fluid its just i don't want to tilt it so much because i can't aim so if they do this for ghost i can go to work double pistol holden newbie owning till the morning.

John Denholm
                      I was going to moan at you for b1tching about the game in this topic, then I noticed you were from Liverpool, Im from Wirral myself.
                        i have a stub were my hand should be and i use that to move the l bumper and my upper leg to hold the Ltrigger
                          Ag3nt D4rk
                          Treyarch added colour blind options for Black Ops, hopefully Infinity Ward will take the next with Modern Warfare 3 and add more options with the controller schemes.