9 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2011 4:07 PM by vsimco RSS

Why doesn't the "IW COMMUNITY" work?

Again, I posted this but got no reply, maybe i need to clarify what im talking about:

There was a part of this website where you could go in to live chat rooms, view jobs, make polls & votes, view personal profiles (not forum profiles)

Now it seems that, that feature is not availble? Is this just me or is this some type of bug or did they remove it?

Also: Where can I view the Info about the "Levels" on these forums. I forgot how you can obtain a level on these forums.

Thanks!
      Kremble
        • Test #1
          Re: Why doesn't the "IW COMMUNITY" work?
          as far as levels go, i think you had to go "X" amount of months without having any board warnings. you also had to be relatively active during those amounts of time. dont quote me on this though. =)
          Last Edited: May 14, 2011 12:13 PM
          • Test #1
            The community never worked, even when it was first implemented, but they just seem to have completely removed it now.

You can find the Levels information [url=http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=238296:3qjc57ht]her e[/url:3qjc57ht]. You can't really obtain them in a certain way, you just have to meet the criteria and hope your profile is spotted. They're not automatically added to profiles and you can't request to have your level added/updated.

Level 1 - 6 months membership - 0 warnings + be a regular/helpful contributor to the community
            Level 2 - 9 months membership - 0 warnings + be a regular/helpful contributor to the community
            Level 3 - 12 months membership - 0 warnings + be a regular/helpful contributor to the community
            Level 4 - 18 months membership - 0 warnings + be a regular/helpful contributor to the community
            Level 5 - 24 months membership - 0 warnings + be a regular/helpful contributor to the community

Last Edited: May 14, 2011 1:32 PM
            • Test #1
              I would have been lvl5 ages ago if it wasn't for my feud :( such a shame
              Last Edited: May 14, 2011 1:34 PM
              • Test #1
                What if I had multiple warnings & bans on my profile? Do those ever expire after a certain amount of time?
                Last Edited: May 14, 2011 1:46 PM
                • Test #1

xDeathReaperx wrote:

What if I had multiple warnings & bans on my profile? Do those ever expire after a certain amount of time?

Don't think warnings ever expire. Multiple warnings pretty much gives you no chance lol
                  Last Edited: May 14, 2011 1:50 PM
                  • Test #1

xDeathReaperx wrote:

As far as I know they're permenant. Look in the UCP to check your warning level. If you have any warnings currently, it will show your warning level under your "Total posts:" count.
                    Last Edited: May 14, 2011 1:55 PM
                    • Test #1
                      I'm quite sure that warning levels are not permanent. (warnings will always be on your personal feedback page)
                      Last Edited: May 14, 2011 3:15 PM
                      • Test #1

v Sim CO wrote:

I'm quite sure that warning levels are not permanent. (warnings will always be on your personal feedback page)

Can you PLEASE check if I any warnings on my account?
                        Last Edited: May 14, 2011 4:02 PM
                        • Test #1

xDeathReaperx wrote:

v Sim CO wrote:

Can you PLEASE check if I any warnings on my account?

You don't have any... Next time use PM
                          Last Edited: May 14, 2011 4:07 PM