1 2 3 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2011 9:41 AM by SamTheLost RSS

RIP: IWF

Kremble
      I love you....I love you all. But I'm being forced to move over to CallofDuty.com

Leave your last words for the InfinityWard forums in this thread.

R.I.P: INFINITYWARD FORUMS.
        • 1. Re: RIP: IWF
          Loyal X Patriot
          I doubt IW will just shut down their official forums. Callofduty.com has more users because of Black Ops being the more recent game. Of course they will use that site for their new game.

However, I'll still be around this forum for as long as its up. Callofduty.com is a dump. The site is buggy and the users are sensationalist tweeners hell bent on complaining about every aspect MW3 or any game has to offer. It is way worse in that regard than this site ever was during its prime.

Besides, I'd miss Bezy too much. ;)
          • 2. Re: RIP: IWF
            CODfanboy2k9
            well as it will be on there, expect alot of Treyarch Fanboys to invade the MW3 section, that much I can guarantee will happen once they go live
            • 3. Re: RIP: IWF
              bratti
              Auf Wiedersehen everyone, my username over there is "bratti", with a small b. Lets hope the fanboys get banned asap.
              If a new GTA gets announced, I'll hang out on gtaforums.com.

• 4. Re: RIP: IWF
                CODfanboy2k9

Bratti wrote:

Auf Wiedersehen everyone, my username over there is "bratti", with a small b. Lets hope the fanboys get banned asap.
                If a new GTA gets announced, I'll hang out on gtaforums.com.

I'll be here till they turn off the light, first one in, last one out :)
                • 5. Re: RIP: IWF
                  bratti
                  Long days and pleasant nights.
                  you are cool if you get the reference :-)
                  • 6. Re: RIP: IWF
                    DFlannagan11
                    These won't be my "last words" here, because I'm sure these forums will live on as a place to discuss MW2 and older games.

Anyway, goodbye to those leaving the Infinity Ward forums for CallofDuty.com

- Call of Duty HQ username: DFlannagan10

- PlayStation Network: DF_2K9
                    • 7. Re: RIP: IWF
                      CODfanboy2k9

DFlannagan10 wrote:

These won't be my "last words" here, because I'm sure these forums will live on as a place to discuss MW2 and older games.

Anyway, goodbye to those leaving the Infinity War forums for CallofDuty.com

- Call of Duty HQ username: DFlannagan10

- PlayStation Network: DF_2K9

can't see it lasting on just the older cod games to be honest
                      • 8. Re: RIP: IWF
                        addddam
                        My username on CallOfDuty.com is ADDDDAM. The same as it has been here for most of the time.

I'll go over there and have a look around, make some posts. But chances are I won't be able to cope with the layout and bugginess of those forums, so I'll still be here as well.

IWF's last day as the place to discuss Infinity Ward titles. :(
                        • 9. Re: RIP: IWF

Adam wrote:

My username on CallOfDuty.com is ADDDDAM. The same as it has been here for most of the time.

I'll go over there and have a look around, make some posts. But chances are I won't be able to cope with the layout and bugginess of those forums, so I'll still be here as well.

IWF's last day as the place to discuss Infinity Ward titles. :(

I'll probably just lurk. Fanboys would irritate me.
                          1 2 3 Previous Next