10 Replies Latest reply: May 26, 2011 8:52 AM by Commandant Oreo RSS

Special Ops Veteran

Does anyone want to play Special Ops on veteran?

GT: v Sim CO
        • Re: Special Ops Veteran
          I'd lag like crazy to you buddy. Try the IWF clan thread - they've been playing a lot lately (though most are UK based).
            You would indeed... lag like crazy...
              S_ARCE

Please take your "1v1" challenges over to the Romper Room board.

S_ARCE wrote:

Please take your "1v1" challenges over to the Romper Room board.

Just so you Know I was asking for a partner up... "secretaries"
                  DFlannagan11

TurambarCOD wrote:

I'd lag like crazy to you buddy. Try the IWF clan thread - they've been playing a lot lately (though most are UK based).

That would be a great suggestion.... if we played on Xbox LIVE! :-)

There are a few (and I mean a few) people who do have an Xbox 360, though (including Jassie). I don't think he has XBL, though.
                    S_ARCE
                    I would play with you, join up,....... but I am a little worried these days about reinserting the old MW2 disk, for fear of getting some hack or virus dumped on my 360.

Do you ever play BlackOps?

S_ARCE wrote:

I would play with you, join up,....... but I am a little worried these days about reinserting the old MW2 disk, for fear of getting some hack or virus dumped on my 360.

Do you ever play BlackOps?

I play Black Ops occasionally, why are you worried about viruses?
                        S_ARCE

Because the talk on this board, the past month, longer....has been filled with stories about people having their accounts hacked and other nefarious bs, from playing MW2. I don't really feel like messing up my account.
                          DFlannagan11

S_ARCE wrote:

Because the talk on this board, the past month, longer....has been filled with stories about people having their accounts hacked and other nefarious bs, from playing MW2. I don't really feel like messing up my account.

Modern Warfare 2 received a title update on May 9th.

Patch information can be found [url=http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=373630:jsu6fx6f]her e[/url:jsu6fx6f].
                            Commandant Oreo
                            I am willing to play, just send Commandant Oreo a message saying "hi" and I'll make room.