1 2 3 4 Previous Next 5,813 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2014 5:14 AM by xXMJIOLNIRXx Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        10. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
        I like this thread idea :)

Yeah the 3,5,7 worked well and i want it back however too many out there willl not accept it so i don't see it making a return
        Last Edited: May 27, 2011 5:20 AM
        • Test #1
          11. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
          Thing is: if they just ignored the people screaming for super powerful high kill streaks then you'd end up with a far more balanced game. Think of how many topics here have been to do with nukes and boosting and associated raging and flaming. Take out anything beyond 7 kills and suddenly there's nothing to boost!

AND *shock* you'd have a first person shooter that goes back to being more or less about shooting! A lot of the extra stuff that has been stuffed into the last two CoDs isn't capable of balance imo. There's too many factors at play.

More explosions does not make a better shooter or a better game.

Last Edited: May 27, 2011 5:32 AM
          • Test #1
            12. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
            I have a list of ideas I will post it up later, currently at lunch, the last one took my half an hour to write :)
            Last Edited: May 27, 2011 5:44 AM
            • Test #1
              13. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
              Thats why Mw2 ended sio tragically, because IW listened to the community who were actually all 12 year old retards who don't have a ******* clue. For ideas and feedback the want to be looking now on here because the MW3 forums will be the same full of useless comments that in no way would make the game better. but if they don't listen to the stupid comments they get yelled at for not listening to the community?
              Last Edited: May 27, 2011 6:08 AM
              • Test #1
                14. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
                Am i the only person who wants the character look to be determined by the Weapon again? It does my head in seeing Ghillie suits on people with a shotgun in Black Ops.

What i liked about the previous Cods was for instance if i saw a leafy person in the distance i know he's a sniper and is probably about to kill me. For some reason i just can't get that training out of my head and i tend to lax when i see a person in sniper gear CQC distance and get owned by a SMG. >_<
                Last Edited: May 27, 2011 6:19 AM
                • Test #1
                  15. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
                  Nope, you're not alone Jenny. I agree completely. I read something recently, I'm almost certain it was something fourzerotwo said, that one of their design concepts was that you should be able to immediately tell what threat you're up against. So ghillie suit = sniper, etc. Hopefully we'll be seeing a return of that as it actually makes a difference to how I move. Taking the sniper example: if I see a sniper in the distance, I immediately seek a less direct approach - an approach involving cover.
                  Last Edited: May 27, 2011 6:33 AM
                  • Test #1
                    16. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
                    It used to be like that in COD4 didn't it? BO really messed that bit up
                    Last Edited: May 27, 2011 6:36 AM
                    • Test #1
                      17. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
                      It used to be like that in MW2 also. I hope they bring it back along with specific ghillie suits for each map (snow/desert etc.).
                      Last Edited: May 27, 2011 6:38 AM
                      • Test #1
                        18. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
                        I think we need to come up with some new kill streaks, think outside the box!
                        Last Edited: May 27, 2011 6:56 AM
                        • Test #1
                          19. Re: MW3 Multiplayer Discussion Thread
                          I'm still like that, thank god I didn't play BO enough for it to take that out of me.

I still play MW2 and MW1 and quickly recognise a sniper about to blow my head off, MW1 was probably the best for it though.

Speaking of MW1 the multiplayer has really gone bad, I used to never get a game with people glitching outside the maps, but some were just full of them.
                          Last Edited: May 27, 2011 7:04 AM
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next