6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2011 11:36 AM by pigbomber RSS

Barebones PRO

vsimco
      Recently played Modern Warfare 2 and thought Barebones PRO is awesome. I was having a blast playing it. May actually get back into Modern Warfare 2... player count on this gametype sucks though.

Gun on Gun Gameplay, and thats awesome...
        • Re: Barebones PRO
          TheHydro

v Sim CO wrote:

Recently played Modern Warfare 2 and thought Barebones PRO is awesome. I was having a blast playing it. May actually get back into Modern Warfare 2... player count on this gametype sucks though.

Agreed.  Its nice not having to worry about shooting down air support and what not.  Its probably one of the better playlists, although I've noticed alot of campers in it which is a big turn-off for me.
            creaper21
            I would probably play it if it blocked grenade launchers and rocket launchers.
              I played it loads when they first introduced it and I enjoyed it. With a few more tweaks it would've been perfect.
                Rhinosaur

v Sim CO wrote:

It's the best, and to me only playable, game mode on MW2 currently. The FFAs have very little boosting (sniper headshots mostly), there's no camping, very few tubes..it's great.

I gotta play during peak hours, however, to find games.
                  SeanSim
                  They still have tubes and other perks...so I just stick to the regular ones and just have Cold Blooded on every class.
                    pigbomber

by v Sim CO 26 Jul 2011 19:05

I agree, "Barebones Team Deathmatch 6v6 only" would be great.
                    Hopefully it's in the next title.
                    Killstreaks gets tiring after a year, I just use airstrikes in core now. While choppers makes for some nice scores they usually gets the opposite team camping and making it a less instense and fun game.
                    In a way you actually sabotage for your team when you have a chopper out, atleast in playability.