15 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2011 7:23 PM by DZAdb RSS

Question

When you dashboard in the middle of a match, do your stats save?

• Re: Question

No. By dashboarding, you run the risk of losing all the points/xp earned for that complete session.

So, things like kills/deaths don't add to your stats?

To post this question the way you have suggests you are considering dashboarding.

Dashboarding is the lowest of the low.

You ruin the game for everyone by doing so.

Remember all those times you were on a massive positive game, kicking arse and loving it then all of a sudden the games quits, you loose all of your hard work and your left sitting there wondering why MW3 is so ****?

It's because of Dashboarding trolls.

Do yourself a favour, don't even entertain the idea, it's very easy for IW to track you and ban you for life.

I hope this has answered your question.

Happy New Year to all

ya dont opt out on the games stats...take your beatings, its just a game and you have to tell yourself that sometimes 100s of times....  However, I would be a liar if i said I never raged quit... but that I think is understandable since people will not always connect perfectly and then the lag can really mess with your gaming experience.  I would rather someone rage quit than sit in a corner since they cannot win battles and begin camping...just imo

I believe that releasing a game that is at times unplayable because of the horrid lag is the lowest of the low, personally. I like purchasing things that work, and outside of video games, I can always return items that do not work as advertised.

I'm not quite sure what everone is talking about... The game is 100% playable.

My game seems to work pretty much flawlessly down here in Australia.

Maybe your internet companies OS need to do a little more work on your sevice. In this day and age it is unnaceptable to have anything less than full throttle net.

Rage Quit/ DAshboard/Stat **** what ever you want to call it, for whatever reason you do it you are ruining EVERYONES game. So if one person is camping on you and you are stupid enough to keep goin back or your accuraccy is a little off you wil blame it on lag comp or some other bullshit and pull the pin?

Which ever way you look at it you are a troll.

I hope everyone who does this is chipping away at the integrity of their power supply and eventually blow up their ps3.

On a different note, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all teg MW3 players.

DRED CLAN

Why are you replying to me?

if you cant keep your stats up with out pulling the plug then ur garbage, period.  i thoght this was in the ps3 section of mw3, why are u talking about dashboarding. is that what its called on the psn too. if so my bad just wondering, but yea you suck if thats the only way u can have good stats. i wish they would implement a Did Not Finish rating(dnf%) like in madden so you can see how often a certain player pulls the plug. iv raged quit games dont get me wrong but i just quit the game and find a new room. not quit the game entirly

DNF idea FTW!! Shame points would be awesome. It would sort everything out!!

Give this man a raise! Nice one Grizzlles!

That would be a great feature. Although I'm not sure what it would do besides show people you quit games. Not like it actually stops them from doing it.

yea it wouldnt really do anything except expose who the rage quiters are which might not be that bad. me and my team can leave the lobby befor we start whoopin ass and befor they rage quit and we loose all are stats. instead we could see how often the ppl on the other team quit and leave the lobby and avoid those player al togather

mike030270 wrote:

That would be a great feature. Although I'm not sure what it would do besides show people you quit games. Not like it actually stops them from doing it.

Your right... Only IW can stop them... but... It will expose them.

Everyone has drop-outs, which is understandable but it would be bleeding obvious who the dashboarders/rage quitters are.

Great idea grizwald.