9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2012 10:32 AM by jmhatten RSS

Has anyone actually been punished??

With almost every thread on here about the prestige token  glitch i was wondering if anyone has actually been banned or reset?? I havent done it myself but several friends have and nothing would put a smile on my face more than being proved right about gettin punished for doing it.

• Re: Has anyone actually been punished??
          rankismet

Guy8915 wrote:

With almost every thread on here about the prestige token  glitch i was wondering if anyone has actually been banned or reset?? I havent done it myself but several friends have and nothing would put a smile on my face more than being proved right about gettin punished for doing it.

I know a guy who got his stuff reset for boosting.

Made my year.

Find something odd? Report it and let IW/SH/MS sort it out.

Guy8915 wrote:

Wiggy personally knows someone who did the token glitch and was reset.

He was remorseful, but it didn't change the outcome.

I must admit i have reported them but nothing seems to have happened. Did he get reset to level 1 no prestige??

otisman666

splittinwigs wrote:

Guy8915 wrote:

Wiggy personally knows someone who did the token glitch and was reset.

He was remorseful, but it didn't change the outcome.

But he reported himself to the Activision website support people.  He was put back to lvl 0/1 and all stats were reset except for Deaths and Losses.  Meaning he started with a really bad k/d and w/l.

Honestly, this should happen to everyone.  Maybe give a one or two token cushion, but after that EVERY SINGLE CHEATER should meet this guys fate.  At least he was man enough to own up to it.  Most other cheaters are cowards

I had one friend reset to rank 1 no prestige and today my other buddy just got suspended for 30 days and a full reset for the prestige token glitch.

iif0xh0undii

Yes, people are definitely being banned. I've seen everything from temp ban/resets to manufacturer bans from the service.

Report. Report. Report.

In game reports work best.