1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2012 4:53 PM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

His incoherent responses are amusing.

• 51. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

brandaman wrote:

I know. Sometimes I read his post just to have a reason to laugh.

• 52. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

You do realize that statisical information is not fact and is a biased gathering of information based upon the method of gathering and thus can be manipulated to say what ever a person wants it to say.

I could run any number of tests on this game and based upon each different method for gathering the information I could get various results and call them statistical facts and that would not make it true.

Unless the information is taken directly from the games code it self is not fact. Beause any visual gathering is flawed at best. Since the fact that everyone uses a different type of device to see the information. So what may show up as one time on one screen would be different on another. And it is dependant upon the connection being used to that visual gathering device.

So no, not all visual statistical information gathered about this game is 100% fact and unargueable; but I guess you are just foolish enough not to understand that fact.

So no those highly vaunted stats that are placed on that site are not facts but a biased gathering of information from the sources that was used.

Only the devs of the game can give out the true factual information how the guns actualy do or do not work. Unless somoene was to hack the game code and look at that information themself and be able to accurately understand what it was showing.

• 53. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

ak spot on the fact is it is a crappy weapon

• 54. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

Your attempt as using cars to prove a point is amusing at best for it has no relationship to this game at all and never did.

In this case the first car would be better for some tracks but still could fail to the slower car on others.

And no an in-experienced person could not get better clean lap times with Ferrari compared to an experience driver in the ford. Note I said clean lap times. Being faster means nothing if you have a dirty lap time, you still loose to the clean lap time.

And even in this case the second car still could do better depending on the size of the track and the safe speed to travel around that track. If the track was designed for very slow speeds a faster car would not do better in all cases. Faster is not always better, so never it assume it is.

• 55. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

brandaman wrote:

Funniest thing he said so far is saying fighting games is nothing more then mashing buttons.

• 56. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

That is all a fight game like tekken is about, it requires no skill to play at all. Just mash the buttons faster then someone else in a sequence. There is no skill in button mashing fighting. Even if you like to think there is. All games like SF, Tekken, MK, KI, SC, all of them were just button mashers. who ever was faster at button mashing could and usually did win.

• 57. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

trialstardragon wrote:

You do realize that statisical information is not fact and is a biased gathering of information based upon the method of gathering and thus can be manipulated to say what ever a person wants it to say.

http://gbatemp.net/pix/36536/Face_IRL.JPG

• 58. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

trialstardragon wrote:

That is all a fight game like tekken is about, it requires no skill to play at all. Just mash the buttons faster then someone else in a sequence. There is no skill in button mashing fighting. Even if you like to think there is. All games like SF, Tekken, MK, KI, SC, all of them were just button mashers. who ever was faster at button mashing could and usually did win.

srsly, just stop.

• 59. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

Why because I speak the truth and those that think it is some skill do not like the fact that I denounce that it is not. Fighting games never were about skill, just timing and reaction speeds and those are not really skills by traits that anyone can improve upon. Same as lifting weights to improve muscle strength, a trait, not a skill. Remembering the button sequence to inatiate a certain attack was use of memory, a trait, not a skill. Sucessfully doing it over and over quicker then somone else was reaction time, a trait, not a skill.

Many people confuse traits with skills when they are not the same.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next