1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2012 4:53 PM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
      • 60. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

trialstardragon wrote:

That is all a fight game like tekken is about, it requires no skill to play at all. Just mash the buttons faster then someone else in a sequence. There is no skill in button mashing fighting. Even if you like to think there is. All games like SF, Tekken, MK, KI, SC, all of them were just button mashers. who ever was faster at button mashing could and usually did win.

Before getting into the FPS genre, I've played fighting games religiously for 12 years. Don't tell me what's skill and what isn't.

• 61. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

LOL 12 years means nothing to me. I have been playing games for 30 years. So do not try to tell me what skill is or is not.  I think I know a bit more about most games then you probably do. And fighting games are not based upon skill at all. I have played every genre of game out there and none of them are really skill based and never were.

What some people try to call skill is just a learned trait. Skill is just a word used to give a greater importance to that trait to make some feel good for learning it and trying to enhance that trait. But it is still just a trait and nothing more. And anyone can do the same if given enough time to do so.

People just try to call it skill to feel good and that is all. To make it seem more worth something then just a trait that anyone else can learn and do too. So no playing games does not require skill at all.

Even hand eye cooridination is not a skill but a learned phsyical trait and that is all it ever was.

• 62. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

This is so dumb, just because you can do well with a weapon doesn't mean it's good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug08P0VBlg4&feature=related

Look at this, this guy goes 124-9 with the Uzi, but does this make it good? Of course not.

• 63. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

Chalkhous wrote:

This is so dumb, just because you can do well with a weapon doesn't mean it's good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug08P0VBlg4&feature=related

Look at this, this guy goes 124-9 with the Uzi, but does this make it good? Of course not.

He is going to say no.

• 64. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

trialstardragon wrote:

You do realize that statisical information is not fact

And this, children, is how you tell when someone has a mental deficiency.

trialstardragon wrote:

Unless the information is taken directly from the games code it self is not fact.

Well guess what, it is from the code.

• 65. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.
                  c4rl

The AK has always been the high powered high recoil assault riffle. If there is any criticism you can make of the AK is it's long distance accuracy.

I'm not the best player but I do have two MOAB's with the AK-47, it's definetly a strong weapon if you know how to use it.

• 66. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

Stop feeding the defective 40 year old troll.

• 67. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

Yes, the uzi's were good in BO if you knew how to use them. There are no such thing as bad weapons, just bad players that can not use some weapons because it does not fit within the limitations of their chosen playstyle and how they need the weapon to work.

• 68. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

That is half-dragon-half-troll to you little one. Please learn it and use it correctly if you wish to call me by that title of respect for I do not consider being called a troll an insult. Only children consider it as so because they know not better.

And I am only a troll because I do not just blantly agree to what ever anyone says when they claim something is bad or good or needs to be buffed or nerfed or changed in this game. By that regards everyone here that did not agree with what I said are just little trolls too. See how it works little one. Live and learn and improve.

• 69. Re: AK-47 weak? Do not think so at all.

c4rl wrote:

The AK has always been the high powered high recoil assault riffle. If there is any criticism you can make of the AK is it's long distance accuracy.

I'm not the best player but I do have two MOAB's with the AK-47, it's definetly a strong weapon if you know how to use it.

ACR, CM901, SCAR, M4A1, AK47, and G36c are 3 hit kills. It doesn't do anything better to any enemy compared to the rest.

1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next