4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2012 7:01 AM by Warstein RSS

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT BY ACTIVISION

Before mw3 launch activision said with call of duty elite dlc would release for all platforms first they didnt say first on xbox they said on all platforms which is false advertisement this is one reason i did not get elite because i know it would be coming to xbox first even tho they didnt advertise first on xbox

• Re: FALSE ADVERTISEMENT BY ACTIVISION

The Elite users for PS3 will get the maps before the non Elite users.  They never specifically said that Elite users for PS3 would get it before the non Elite users on Xbox.

The false advertising is in the latest promo where they say "Because with Elite...  Clans matter!"  That's complete and total bulls*** because the clan functions don't work and they haven't since day one.

HoldTHIS4Me

Okay. First of all dude. Activision DID say we PS3 would get the DLC's the same day they came out for CrapBox if we got the Elite service. Once again Activision has gone back on their word and pretty much told us PS3 users to go **** ourselves. You'll get the damn maps when we're ready to give them to you. And that's just plain wrong any way you look at it. They should've never said it if they weren't going to follow through with it. But what do we know?? If it wasn't for us gamers there wouldn't be Call of Duty or MW3. Activision and Infinity Ward both need to remember that. WE made them very wealthy and this is the thanks we got.

maccabi

xxdeathdoctorxx wrote:

Before mw3 launch activision said with call of duty elite dlc would release for all platforms first they didnt say first on xbox they said on all platforms which is false advertisement this is one reason i did not get elite because i know it would be coming to xbox first even tho they didnt advertise first on xbox

Do X360 and PS3 Call of Duty ELITE Premium members receive their Content at the same time?
              Similar to Map Packs, X360 Premium members will receive their Content before PS3 Premium members. All Call of Duty ELITE Premium members will receive a steady stream of content released monthly for 9 months through the Content season, and they will also receive their Content before non-premium members on their console.

/thread

moving on....

anyone else smell a dead horse ??

yawn.........