2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2012 9:32 AM by PaNzRr RSS

MW3 Videos

Okay guys,so i've been searching the forum about help on my issues but didnt found any so im posting this.Anyways i have made a couple of theatre videos on my xbox360 and now im trying to get those videos on my laptop and play them.Is this even possible,i copied some files called ''saved game replay'' or something like that from my xbox to my usb and then put the usb inside my computer.When i opened the xbox folder the files could not be played on any of my players like kmplayer,windows media player etc... So does anyone have any ideas on how can i play my xbox 360 videos on pc?

• Re: MW3 Videos

PaNzRr wrote:

Okay guys,so i've been searching the forum about help on my issues but didnt found any so im posting this.Anyways i have made a couple of theatre videos on my xbox360 and now im trying to get those videos on my laptop and play them.Is this even possible,i copied some files called ''saved game replay'' or something like that from my xbox to my usb and then put the usb inside my computer.When i opened the xbox folder the files could not be played on any of my players like kmplayer,windows media player etc... So does anyone have any ideas on how can i play my xbox 360 videos on pc?

You have to use a capture card or a HDPVR preferably.

You can't do it without it unless you can get the theater to upload from Youtube and use the youtube downloader.

Those are your three choices.