1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 158 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2012 5:12 PM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

I'm down but honestly who doesn't have problems with this game. IW is quick to address and fix a shitty community playlist let try to fix more important issues

• 21. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!
          sweatyclam

You don't ask, you don't get.

What sort of topic's are you thinking of covering?

Are you planning on just kicking off the debate and let it run it's course or are you planning to change the subjects as and when to cover as wide a spectrum of percieved issues as possible?

Also, is this going to based on design desicisions and the direction the game has gone in or are you planning to include the level of support the game has had post release - because for me they are two very different subject's?

• 22. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

deadestllama wrote:

Can I use a picture to help convey my points? We could have it pop up while Im talking over it. http://imgur.com/LvtG8

LMAO, now Llama, you have to voice those opinions, can't put them down in in a picture. But I do see what you did there.

Dub, you can certainly take part, we need all opinions, positive and negative

• 23. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!
              sweatyclam

I like it - would have been funnier if it wasn't so accurate.....

• 24. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

sweatyclam wrote:

You don't ask, you don't get.

What sort of topic's are you thinking of covering?

Are you planning on just kicking off the debate and let it run it's course or are you planning to change the subjects as and when to cover as wide a spectrum of percieved issues as possible?

Also, is this going to based on design desicisions and the direction the game has gone in or are you planning to include the level of support the game has had post release - because for me they are two very different subject's?

We are going to start off in 1 vs 1 discussions, have 3 or 4 of those, depending on the interest, we'll make it a series. And we'll start off by introducing the participants, have them voice their stance on the game, once that is done, we'll go into questions and we'll have a back and fourth moderated discussion.

This can be as heated, as I know it will get that way, but no one will be talking over someone else, it will be one person talking at a time and me moderating the festivities.

Emotion is going to be encouraged, but raging at one another will not be tolerated. This is going to be a positive project and my hopes are that it gets the attention it deserves and I hope it's seen by those who need to see it.

• 25. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

splittinwigs wrote:

Now, everyone knows that the COD community has some issues with MW3, if you can express yourself in a reasonable manner, you can have a civil open discussion with Wiggy on your issues, Wiggy is looking for you. Wiggy is now planning to do a COD MW3 Forum "round table" discussion video and he wants all opinions, positive and negative.

I'm sorry if I don't really understand how this is any different to every other thread where someone says "let's remove this" and someone else says "no let's keep it" or "get some skills". I feel like everything got chewed, swallowed, spit up and chewed again and discussionslead to nothing because of different oppinions or lack of insight and therefore speculation about "behind the courtain" things. Even if you get two opposing oppinions to shake hands and come up with a compromise you can't take that into the game as many others will not accept the outcome.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this just the same but with a wiggy watermark?

• 26. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

bo2000 wrote:

I'm sorry if I don't really understand how this is any different to every other thread where someone says "let's remove this" and someone else says "no let's keep it" or "get some skills". I feel like everything got chewed, swallowed, spit up and chewed again and discussionslead to nothing because of different oppinions or lack of insight and therefore speculation about "behind the courtain" things. Even if you get two opposing oppinions to shake hands and come up with a compromise you can't take that into the game as many others will not accept the outcome.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this just the same but with a wiggy watermark?

Wiggy watermark?

You think Wiggy is doing this for Self promotion?

Wiggy is a man of Action, when he sees something that needs addressed, he addresses it and if the results don't end up as intended, Wiggy would rather fall face first into failure, than sit back and just listen to incessant whining that does less than actually putting together an organized event. No one is begging for your participation, it was requested, but certainly not mandatory.

But thinking Wiggy is doing this to promote something, just goes to show that you don't know the meaning of community at all.

• 27. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!
                      sweatyclam

Raging would be counter productive, but who knows if this series gets a lot of attention, maybe the dev's or the community managers will get involved, but if they think they will be flamed there is no chance.

If I can find the time, I'd like to get involved, thing is I don't think my opinions are shared by the majority of the COD playing community and selling as many units of the game as possible has to be their priority, it is a business afterall and if sweatyclam doesn't like it then boohoo.

• 28. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

splittinwigs wrote:

bo2000 wrote:

Wiggy watermark?

You think Wiggy is doing this for Self promotion?

Wiggy is a man of Action, when he sees something that needs addressed, he addresses it and if the results don't end up as intended, Wiggy would rather fall face first into failure, than sit back and just listen to incessant whining that does less than actually putting together an organized event. No one is begging for your participation, it was requested, but certainly not mandatory.

But thinking Wiggy is doing this to promote something, just goes to show that you don't know the meaning of community at all.

I wasn't trying to go into defense but really would like to know how this is going to be different from other discussions.

Since I'm a good sport and would like to start talking about lag-compensation. Not lag-compensation as a general means of smoothing out minor latency differences but the specific lag-compensation scheme that enables hing ping players an artificial real-time experience while low ping players do suffer from artificial lag. My position is that todays connections are fast enough and the game is widespread enough that such dratic measures are not neccesary and ruin the experience of most of the players whether they are aware or not.

• 29. Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!
                          sweatyclam

I think the idea is to have a debate on the video about it, not actually do it in this thread, otherwise it will become one of those threads you were complaining about.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next