1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2012 7:21 PM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        40. Re: Infected fix

They need to take off the shitty throughing knives they have made it so **** now sort the game out ffs

Last Edited: Feb 8, 2012 9:22 AM
        • Test #1
          41. Re: Infected fix

They need to take off the shitty throughing knives they have made it so **** now sort the game out

Last Edited: Feb 8, 2012 9:23 AM
          • Test #1
            42. Re: Infected fix

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned an idea like this yet or not, but I'll throw it out there.

Why not give the first player infected a semtex? Not to infect anyone, but to force unreachables to spawn again. Toss one into the middle of them and boom, they're across the map somewhere. Just an idea.

Last Edited: Feb 8, 2012 9:35 AM
            • Test #1
              43. Re: Infected fix

that's pretty immature

Last Edited: Feb 8, 2012 10:50 AM
              • Test #1
                44. Re: Infected fix

I agree "Bro", I hate what they did with the new "Infected", when they had 44 mag. vs. knife it was awsome when they had Jaug v LMG thats was kool and the Striker v. Knife was kool it actually felt powerful and,  not to mention not a single player was leaving and rejoining they only started doing that when tbhey put all this new crap in the game like Knife v. AA12 [Fugking Sux] and TK v. Striker on dome  and Barett v. Striker .

Please balance it with more kooool Knife v. idk, and Tk v. w.e  so its fun for all of us who like the old and the new.

Last Edited: Feb 10, 2012 2:02 PM
                • Test #1
                  45. Re: Infected fix

What is immature is gltichers that ruin the game for everyone else with their trying to boost for moabs.

Last Edited: Feb 10, 2012 5:04 PM
                  • Test #1
                    46. Re: Infected fix

That would only help a little, because after that semtex was used everyone still alive could go camp the gltich spot again and there would be no way to deal with them at that point.

Last Edited: Feb 10, 2012 5:08 PM
                    • Test #1
                      47. Re: Infected fix

How about you stop camping in glitch spots, or in a spot that requires a series of jumps to get to just so you can camp for a moab.

Last Edited: Feb 10, 2012 5:10 PM
                      • Test #1
                        48. Re: Infected fix

the glitches get old but the boosting is what is killing this! Its awesome that the developers are adding these variants to try to keep things new, but please try to stop the boosting. every game of infected i've played has some little survivor sissy hiding in a room or a corner with infected sissies running defense for him while he skyrockets to a moab. i have an idea, TURN ON FRIENDLY FIRE!!!!! the cheaters cant boost when you can cut through their little buddies protecting them. Problem solved and it's a lot quicker than reporting them.

Last Edited: Feb 10, 2012 11:42 PM
                        • Test #1
                          49. Re: Infected fix

Give them semtex or frag grenades but don't let them cook frags and make them disappear immediately if the infected dies.

Last Edited: Feb 11, 2012 12:04 AM